3; It's Useless Without You

Hyeri was sitting on her bed, not moving a muscle. She can't believe Woohyun left her. He was the only one who was there for her. Her parents died in a car accident when she was just 6 and she had to live with her dreadful aunt who hated her and keeps blaming her for her parents death. She grew up without being loved.
As a teenager, she then decided to work and get a new apartment, away from her aunt. She managed to enroll in school and that was when she met him.
Nam Woohyun.
She was a loner in school; no one really cared about her or talked to her but only Woohyun did. He took care of her in school. He helped her brought back that smile again. He was always there for her; he was her shoulder to cry on, he was the light in the darkness. He did everything he can to make her happy. They then fell in love with each other. They've been together for 2 years. Of course there were tough times but they still managed to pull through.
But then now, he's gone. Her source of happiness is gone. Her love of her life is gone. Her life is dark once again without his presence. Her life is empty without him. She can't smile like how she used to.
Hyeri then looked over her side. It was there. In her drawer. She hesitated to take it out because she promised Woohyun not to harm herself anymore.
She shook her head. "Andwae... (No.) I promised oppa."
But she thought again. He's gone. Even if she does that, why would he care anymore? She took a deep breath and slowly pulled the drawer.
There it was. A box of blades.
She took out a new blade and stared at her left wrist.
"Oppa's gone. He doesn't love me anymore. He hates me."

Woohyun's POV

I was on my way to Minah's apartment. It was our 100th day. I was going to surprise her so I didn't tell her I was coming. As I was walking down the streets to her apartment, holding a bouquet of white roses, I received a text from Hyeri. I clicked my tongue and didn't care to read her text. I mean, we were over. Why must she still come and find me? Can't she move on?
I was finally infront of her apartment door. Since I usually come and sleep over at her place, I know exactly the passcode of her apartment. I took a deep breath before my fingers keyed in the passcode.

No one's POV

"Jagiyaaa ~ " Woohyun cooed as he entered her apartment. The tv was on but there was no one there. Woohyun walked to the kitchen, still no sign of her. He slowly made his way to Minah's room when he heard something that he shouldn't have. He froze, standing right infront of Minah's room, the door slightly ajar. The bouquet of white roses he was holding fell on the wooden floor. After gaining back his senses, he finally pushed the door open and there she was; Minah on top of another man, making love.