Welcome

Hey guys, thanks for picking my book. I hope you like it.

This book is not your regular high school story so don't expect that.

I am fairly new to writing so please pardon my mistakes and errors, this is my first time writing horror so please bear with me.♥

This story is not based on my personal experience or based on any real person. All characters, places and incidents are purely fictional and are either a product of the author's (ME) imagination or used fictitiously. Any similarities to actual people -living or dead, organizations, and/or events is purely coincidental.

All my rights to this book are reserved to me and only me. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted for commercial purposes.

You can't copy this story or post it on any website.

You are not allowed to translate this story in any language or dialect.

The uploading, scanning or
distribution of this book by any means, wothout the consent amd writtem agreement of the author(me) is punishable by law.

I sure do hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing.

I'll be posting everyday so you guys can enjoy this book to the fullest.

Thanks for coming on this journey with me.

Don't forget to vote for your favourite chapters and be free to always tell me what you think anytime. Also remember to tell your friends about this book.

See you later.

Ciao, my lovelies♥♥♥