Chapter 6

°Your POV°They were running towards us!!! I quickly made boulders around us, I could hear Mineta's screaming like "come here you coward" and "come and face us!!!", I looked at one of Mineta's balls on Shoji's foot that caused him to be stuck at th...

°Your POV°
They were running towards us!!! I quickly made boulders around us, I could hear Mineta's screaming like "come here you coward" and "come and face us!!!", I looked at one of Mineta's balls on Shoji's foot that caused him to be stuck at the road. We started to think of different ways to free him from it, he told me that nothing could get rid of it but I noticed something. 'If Mineta's ball stick to his foot and the road, that means it's sticking on his boots!!!' (Yes, in Shoji's hero costume hm, he is wearing boots, blue to be exact) "Hey Shoji, is it alright for you to run without one of your boots?" I asked him "Without one of my boots? sure but what do you mean" he asked back "Well, if Mineta's ball is making you stick the road then it's sticking to your boot right?" I explained "You're right, give me a second" he said slowly taking off one of his boots and not puting me down since that can make us eliminated.

After he took off one of his boots we started to think of a plan on how to beat Todoroki and Mineta "Do you know any of Mineta's fear?" I asked him "Hmm, one of Mineta's fears.." he mumbled as he was thinking "Well when he's in great danger or large stress he tends to freak out and can't control himself from doing stupid things" he said but it doesn't give any clue "Wait, you can control Ice right?" he asked looking down at me  "Well yeah, have any idea?" i said "Well, you can freeze their bottom half so they can move, especially Mineta's arms, after that, you can grab their flags and we flee" he instructed "That's a great plan!!!" I praise him and he nods.

I dropped my boulders and we see them a 10 feet apart from us, we were having a glaring contest, Minets quickly threw some off his balls at us but I was quick enough to make an Ice wall infront of us and I freeze their bottom half including their arms. Shoji quickly runs towards them and I grab the 4 flags that they have as we flee. We quickly ran in some alleyway and run around so the remaining team can't find us. "Team Todoroki has been eliminated!!! 2 teams left!!! Team (M/N) with 8 flags and Team Bakugou with 3 flags!!!! 1 minute left!!!" All Might's voice boomed at the speaker as we were running around "Shoji can you climb on top of a building while carrying me?" I asked "Yeah, I can" He says as he started to climb on the building by stepping and jumping on the sides of the buildings 'Damn, he is so ripped, I can feel his muscles flex behind me as he jumps' I thought as I mentally sweat dropped.

When we reached the top of a building, we started to look out on where Bakugou is. "There" Shoji says as he looks towards on my left, I look at my left and I spot Kirishima carrying Bakugou on his back "30 seconds left!!!" I see Bakugou clearly getting mad at the announcement of the time left "Shoji, go on the middle so they can't spot us, they're down there while we're on top of the tallest building here" I instructed and he follows. "15 seconds!!!" "RUN FASTER DAMN IT!!! WE CAN'T LOSE AGAINTS DUPLI ARMS AND THE NEW KID!!!" I hear Bakugou shout,I quietly giggle as we kept quiet so they can't find us. "THERE THEY ARE!!!!" Bakugou yells "shit! Shoji! run!!" I yell as Shoji runs and jumps on top an the other building and keeps doing it around the fake city. I could here Kirishima's loud steps and Bakugou's yelling behind us "RUN FASTER. SHITTY HAIR!!! WE'RE SO CLOSE!!!" he yells as I hear they come closer.

"3!!!"

"FASTER!!!"

"2!!!"

"SHOJI!!!"

"1!!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hear an explosion as everything went black.....