Begin Again

This is for one of my best friends.. I hope you like it Mrs. Hannah Maslow :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback - Eight Months Ago~

Hannah Ross took a deep breathe in the mirror, looking at herself. High heels and a beautiful purple dress. She walked into the living room, where her boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson, was sitting on the couch. She walked in front of him.

"How do I look?" She asked and Louis just stared at her.

"I really don't like the high heels." He said in a not so happy voice.

"But I do!" Hannah said getting a little angry. Louis sighed and got up from the couch.

"All I'm saying is 'I. Don't. Like. It. When. You. Wear. High. Heels.'" Louis said the last part slowly.

Hannah sighed, heavily and walked back to her room. She took her high heels off and put flats on. She walked back out to Louis and he smiled.

"Better." He said, grabbing her hand and walking out.

They went to the park, where they first met almost a year ago. They  walked around and stopped to sit down. They sat down under a big tree and Hannah pulled her IPod out. She put one ear bud in her ear and the other in Louis'. She started playing 'Begin Again' by Taylor Swift. Louis took the ear bud out and said,

"I don't get this song." Hannah sighed and kept listening to it.

"But, I do..." Hannah whispered.

~Now - Wedesday~

Hannah walked into the Cafe and saw her best friend, James Maslow, standing there, waiting for her. She smiled and walked over to him.

"I was expecting you'd be late, but you got here early." She said and hugged him. James hugged back and laughed. They walked over to a table and he pulled her chair out for her. James sat down across from her.

"So, How are you?" Hannah asked.

"Fine, but I still haven't met one girl who has as many James Taylor records as me." He said.

Hannah smiled and started telling jokes. James throw his head back, laughing, like a little kid. Hannah laughed and started thinking.

'Wow! James thinks I'm funny... but Louis never thought I was...' Hannah got out of her thoughts by James saying her name.

"Hannah." She looked at him.

"Yea." She asked.

"What were you thinking about?" James asked looking at her.

"Nothing..." Hannah said then started telling James a story about when she was little. Hannah then got shy, and James got a confused like on his face. He ignored it. They talked for hours  then it was time to go. James walked Hannah to her car, which was down the block.

"You know Lou-" Hannah started to say, but James interruptioned her.

"You know my family always watches 'The Christmas Story' on Christmas." He said, stopping to talk. Hannah smiled as James told her every time about him. For the first time she didn't think or remember about the past, what's past is past. She then realized she found it again..

On a Wednesday in a Cafe she watched it Begin Again...

~The End~