🍋 Baby Blue {Blue Pearl}

Homeworld Blue Gem! Reader X Blue Pearl

(G/P) = Gem Placement

Reader is a homeworld gem visiting Blue Diamond, but runs into Blue Pearl...

----------------------------------

You walked through the Halls going to Blue Diamond. You got to the big doors. You sighed. You knocked slowly, the door opened, revealing... Blue Pearl? Where was Blue?

Blue Pearl: oh.. hello (Y/N)... It's been awhile...

She blushed at the site of you in your blue suit with your blue (Y/G) on your (G/P).

You: oh, hey Blue P.

She allowed you to call her Blue P for a while now. In fact, ever since y'all meet. You infact developed a crush on her. Male Gems had dicks. While female gems had clits and asses. But no boobs or nipples. All the pleasure went to the gem. When the felt pleasure or happiness their gem would glow.

You went deep in thought until you snapped out of it when she talked to you.

Blue Pearl: are you ok (Y/N)?

You: what? Oh! Yeah I'm fine was just... Thinking..

You blushed as you thought of her underneath you.. your gem started to glow..

Blue Pearl: uhhh.. (Y/N)... Your gems glowing...

You: oh... OH! Yeah... Sorry..

Blue Pearl: no no.. it's fine...

You looked at her walking closer. She backed up into the wall. You pinned her down

Blue Pearl: (Y-Y/N).....

You: shhh... Sweet little baby... That's it, I'm call you baby blue.. my baby blue~

She leaned in and you kissed her. Her lips were so soft.. so sweet...

You unzipped the back of her dress slowly.

Blue Pearl: w-wait... Let's go to my room..

She grabbed your hand and brought you to her room in blue diamond's temple.

You: you have a room in the temple?

Blue Pearl: yeah.. my diamond gave me it for me so I can have peace while drawing.

It was so bright and blue with a cloud as a bed. You laid her down on the soft cloud bed and leaned down to kiss her neck. She gasped at the new sensation.

You slowly moved down to her shoulders and kissed them slightly biting them. She panted, she didn't know how to react too this, but she did like it.

You slowly went lower kissing and licking her gem. She moaned

Blue Pearl: (Y-Y/N)~

You: shhh my sweet baby blue~ everything will be alright...

You slowly unzipped your tight pants considering that they weren't melted to your body. You slowly pulled down her dress slipping it off her body. She looked so beautiful with her flat chest and slightly wide hips.

You kissed her gem one last time then moved down to kissed her chest. She gripped her hair, she was so new to this.

You slowly kissed her hips as she giggled.

Blue Pearl: that tickles (Y/N)~

You: heh

You got up and slowly rubbed her gem causing her to moan out.

You: this might hurt a bit, all right

Blue Pearl: o-ok

You smiled and leaned down kissing her cheek

You: don't worry baby blue, it will feel good soon

You slowly entered her. She gripped your back for support, tears were in her eyes, you slowly moved her hair to see her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

You kissed away her tears as she nodded. You went slow as she moaned out of pain and pleasure. You went a little faster, but not too fast to the point it would hurt her.

Blue Pearl: d-deeper... Please..

You: yes my baby blue~

You went deeper and faster. She moaned out her gem glowing. You leaned down and kissed her gem as it started to glow brighter letting you know she was close. Your gem started to glow as she tightened around you.

You were about to burst, since gems don't have organs you couldn't get her pregnant. But you could fuse with her. You held on to her right leg as the other was around your waist.

Blue Pearl: (Y-Y/N)- i'm so close~

You: me too baby blue~ where do you want it?

Blue Pearl: Oh My Stars Inside please!~

Her gem started glowing brighter as if it was about too shatter. Your gem started to glow too. You both moaned out as she tightened around you even more. You slowly realised inside her, she realised as she panted and gem stopped glowing.

Blue Pearl: w-wow....

You: yeah...

She kissed you as she laid down. You smiled and kissed her forehead

You: see you later, baby blue ♡

---------------------------------

This was cringey sorry (〒﹏〒)

I might do Lapis next

775 words))