Chapter 1

Haruhi had a bad feeling as she walked out of her house that morning. She brushed it off. “Can’t be anything too bad. She was wrong.

They couldn’t believe their ears. Haruhi kidnapped. Haruhi.

________________________________________________________________Flashback

As Haruhi walked to school, she looked at the cherry trees in bloom. We’ll probably have another host club viewing this year, she thought to herself, another crazy cosplay. At least she wouldn’t be bullied to wear a girl’s costume. She had made it clear she would not. As she rounded the corner, she felt a rough arm wrap around her waist. “H!” her scream was muffled by a cloth shoved to her mouth. Haruhi’s last thought before she blacked out? “Oh crap! My perfect attendance!”

            This is the one. Haruhi Fujioka. The Host clubs dearest possession. This boy could score him millions from the richest families in Japan (not to mention France). Just the call left.

Hikaru and Karou were surprised, to say the least. Their favorite toy, Miss Perfect attendance, absent? The world must be ending. They completed their classes and strolled in to the host club.

“Ah! Hikaru, Karou, how nice of you to join us!” Called a very annoying voice.

“Get Changed” The shadow king ordered. They soon found two matching dresses in their hands.

“The girls went crazy over Haruhi’s “cross dressing” at the dance. As we always say, it is our main function to make girls happy."

Ten Minutes Later

Standing in formation they, viewed themselves. Hikaru and Karou in silky yellow dresses, with long red extensions. Mori in a long skirt and ruffled purple shirt, standing next to honey with a very cute, very pink princess dress with his “hair” in a bun. Kyoya, ever flexible to “His Majesty’s” ideas, sported the girls’ school uniform, while Tamaki tried a silver dress with fake wings in the back. As they were about to unlock the music room doors, the host club phone rang. Tamaki, eager to speak **Cough* brag *Cough** to anyone, picked up.

“Why hello, this is Tamaki Souh, prince of the host club, may I ask what beautiful lady is speaking?”

“That’s enough, fairy boy” Said a deep, menacing voice “put it on speaker” Tamaki, easily intimidated, complied. The entire host club found Tamaki’s face odd.

“Who is it, your lordship?” Hikaru and Karou inquired, perfectly in sync. The prince, with worry clearly written across his face, shrugged.

“You may have noticed by now that Fujioka isn’t at school. That would be because I kidnapped him.” The effect on the Host Club was immediate. They broke out yelling. “No!”

“Haru-Chan!”

“My Daughter!”

“Hmm.”

“Our Toy!”

“You couldn’t have!”

“I couldn’t have?, You want proof?” Time slowed as the Host Club heard the most horrifying sound. A thunk and Haruhi’s gagged scream.

“We believe you! Please don’t harm her!”

“Her? I’m pretty sure this student is male”

“Well, he likes to cross dress, his father is a transvestite. He prefers to be called she.” Kyoya knew that they had to cover this up, or it could get bad.

“None the less, bring eighty million yen to Beika Park at exactly noon tomorrow, or she won’t be coming back in one piece. More instructions will arrive later. Just know now, if you’re late, he’s dead. If you call the cops, he’s dead. That means you, Oohtori” A click ended the worst phone call the host club had ever had.

The whole host club was galvanized. Haruhi?! They needed to do something. Finally Kyoya spoke.

“He said that we couldn’t call the cops. A PI, however, is not out of the question.

Tamaki finally lifted his head. “Kyoya, call one. Please

“My police force doesn’t have any.” Kyoya made a mental note to hire some. “We’ll have to call on a commoner.”

Hikaru and Kaoru gave their two cents. “The Sleeping Sleuth sounds pretty good, call him.”

They quickly grabbed a phone book and dialed the number.