Chapter 2

Well holly is dr nefarious's foster daughter once or twice Remember she was good and kind and thoughtful that everyone loved her because she was the spirit of Halloween then one day as holly was busy playing with leaves,carving pumpkins and picking apples at the garden and

she said to her friends the pumpkins, "I'am wishing for the one I love would find me today" and she sang a wish into a Fountain  little did she know is that a orange boy named Hal had overheard her song he went straight to the garden and told holl...

she said to her friends the pumpkins, "I'am wishing for the one I love would find me today" and she sang a wish into a Fountain little did she know is that a orange boy named Hal had overheard her song he went straight to the garden and told holly of his love for her and she was shy at first and fled to her balcony as as he sang a love song and she took a peek through the curtains and looked at her outfit for a moment and step into her balcony and smiled and he smiled back little did they know is that Nefarious was watching the tender scene and closed the curtains in anger and as he finished his song she placed a kiss on pumpkin who carried it to Hal below and the pumpkin smiled and blushed and kissed him on the cheek and smiled and holly smiled as she closed the curtains and winked at him.