Chapter 18

A/N: Hello everyone. Sorry, this chapter is a little late I had a lot of things on my mind so I made sure that I published chapter 18 today. Hope you all like it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Rachel's pov:

We all walk through the front door and I close the door behind us.

"How was school?" mom asks me.

"It was good that two of my friends started going out," I tell them.

That's wonderful. I hope everything turns out well for them. Mom smiles. She looks at the time and looks back at me. "We leave in an hour so start getting ready ok?"

"Ok" I take off my shoes and place them in the closet then head upstairs. I take out my phone and call Bolu. My phone rings a couple of times before it answers.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Bolu. Are you busy right now?"

"Uh not really I'm just doing some homework what's up?"

"I need your help with something if that's ok?"

"Sure."

"Ok so it's my mom's birthday and I wanted to wear something nice. I have some outfits in my closet that I was choosing on wearing so I wanted someone's opinion on them."

"Ok, I think it's better if we facetime so I can get a better look at them." I smile and say ok. We hang up and I open another app that allows up to facetime her.

"Hi Rach!" I smile and wave to her.

"Hey" I set my phone on my dresser and get my clothes out of my closet. "Ok, so I have this one. I show her a long sleeve black dress that has flower designs and a black bow. "This one." I show her a long sleeve red dress that has a belt across the waist. "And this one." I show her a short sleeve off the shoulder dress with white flower designs on the bottom.

"Ok try the first one." I take the first one off the hanger and head into the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and shiver when the cold air hits my skin. I wear the dress and make my way out of the bathroom.

I take a few steps back so she can see me.

"Can you give me a little twirl?" Bo asks. I twirl and ask her what she thinks.

"It's pretty I like it."

"Ok, I'm trying on the second one."

"Ok." I take the second dress and quickly change into the second.

"I like this one but it opens ups a little in the back. I don't know if it's a bit much."

"Well, it depends on what kind of restaurant you are going to."

"Mom said that it was fancy but not that kind of fancy where you have to go all out or whatever that's supposed to mean." She laughs.

"Let me see, I think princess can help me. She has a great fashion sense." I do what she says and walk up toward the phone and turn around slowly. Through the phone, I hear Princess bark a few times.

"I'm assuming she likes it right." Princess barks again.

"Yep. Do you wanna try the last one?" Bo asks me.

"Uh, I don't think so."

"Ok. I'm going to go back to my homework, call me if you need anything k?"

"Ok thank you. Bye."

"Bye." I hang up and put on my shoes. Then there a couple of knocks on my door.

"Rachel sweetie can I come in?" my mom asks me.

"Yeah it's open," I respond. My mom opens the door and smiles. You look amazing." She tells me. I smile back at her.

"Thank you one of my friends helped me pick it," I tell her.

"Well, your friend has a great fashion sense." I laugh.

"She sure does. Is mom ready yet?" I ask.

"She should be about done then we can go."

"Ok." She sits me at my dresser and puts my hair into a fishtail braid. When she's done she kisses my forehead and leaves my room closing the door behind her. I get out my science homework and start working on some of the problems before we had to leave.

After fifteen minutes my parents call me downstairs and we make our way toward the car and head toward the restaurant.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A/n: Hello everyone. I want to apologize again for this chapter for being late. I hope you all enjoyed it. If you did don't forget to comment, like and share with friends. See you all this Friday. I hope you had a good Easter. Stay safe. Till next time.

-Bo