1

Mac POV

I was in the kitchen of the foster home, I made my self some juice in a cup, the juice looked werid though it was black but I ignored that.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room to sit in the middle of bloo and frankie.

I drank some of the juice, it's not that bad, "hey mac what you want to watch!" Bloo asked me, "um what about my hero academia" I said.

"I was thinking the same thing to!" He said happily then putting it on my hero academia heros rising movie.

I drank the rest of the juice putting it in the brown small table.

-

It has been 68 minutes into the movie and I started to feel not good. And I felt my self turn kida pale.

"Hey mac you ok?" Frankie asked me putting a hand on my back, I looked up at her covering my mouth.

That's when she noticed what I met, she quickly picked me up in bridal style, I heard bloo and wlit behind us asking what's wrong with me.

But it looked like frankie was to focus on helping me, she got to the bathroom which was upstairs yea bumping wide.

I think couldn't take it if it took longer.

She put me infront of the toilet, holding my hair back a little, "shh not go ahead and throw up" she said calmly.

I looked into the toilet with teary eyes, letting some fall.

My body felt like satan was clawing my guts.

"Frankie I'm s-s-s scared" I said barely.

"You have to, your just anxious ok, you know deep down you got to let it out, now do it for me" she said.

I nodded no, not knowing what to think.

My head was racing, and i started to breatg hard enough that you can hear it really, and my heart was beating fast.

I felt frankie go behind me and squeeze my stomach.

I felt everything about to come out, I then throwed up into the toilet.

Frankie let go of me stomach and sounded like she stepped away to let me do my thing and start talking to wilt and bloo who saw everything.

I hugged the toilet tighter, throwing up more, I pulled my head up but quickly put it back into the toilet.

I let my head hang into the toilet throwing up, I felt someone pat my back.

I looked from the Conner my eyes and saw bloo i almost smiled but threw up.

An hour later.

I was done throwing up finally.

I pulled my head up whipping my mouth, that had blood on it.

I felt some pick me up, it was frankie.

"F-f frankie where b-b-b bloo" I said in a horse voice.

"Hes waiting for you on the couch ok, I'm going to take you home" I nodded to what she said.

I felt so weak, dizzy, sick, tried and scared.

"I just want to see blo...." I have fell asleep in my sentence, but before I did I heard bloo.

"Please tell me mac is ok"