Chapter 15: Speechless

(Read the authors note, it's kinda important) 

Seth's POV

There was a stream of light coming in for the small cracks in the window shades that woke me up. 

I was tangled in blankets unable to move, but it realized it was the only reason why. Jordan was still asleep with her head resting on my chest and her arm around my waist holding me like a teddy bear.

After talking to her, we sat in her rooom eating ice cream and watching James Bond movies. I think I only got halfway through Skyfall when I fell asleep. Jordan probably stayed up later watching as many as she could. 

I looked down at her. Most people would say that the person laying down next to them look cute or peaceful, but Jordan had a sad and scared expression on her face. That's right sad and scared, she must have something more going through her mind then she was telling me. 

I felt angry, but understanding at the same time. I was angry, becuase I wanted her to trust me, but I also understood why she didn't want to talk about certain things. 

I had never seen it before, but she was broken. Lost deep in the past not knowing where to go, who to trust, or how to get out. Maybe I needed to find the key to open up her locked up heart and I needed to help her knock down her unnecessary walls.

The one thing I didn't understand is why I cared so much about her. Was it because she's strong, independent, but still sweet, caring and broken? Was it her smile or her twinkling eyes? Uhhh I can't shake this off.

'Well Seth you see it's this thing called love and you're in deep,' my mind taunted me. 

I ignored it and went back to focusing on Jordan. While looking at her my heart started beating faster and I felt my cheeks heat up from the tought that me getting use to this. 

As if Jordan knew I was blushing she moved even closer then she was before and it made my cheeks flare up even more. Making the whole situation worse on cue Jordan started waking up and once she realizd what was going on she pushed away from me in shock. 

"Sorry Seth, didn't realize that was you," her voice was husky and scratchy from being asleep and it made my heart beat extremly fast. 

"I-it's fine really. Don't worry about it." 

Jordan slowly got off the bed. She put her hair, which was all over the place, up in a bun. 

"Seth we have today to do whatever we want and then we leave tomorrow morning. So is there anything you had in mind?"

"Not really, but there is something I've wanted to do since I met you."

'Really? What is it?"

"Ride on the motorcycles you built."

"Alright lets go, I missed my babies anyway." 

I chuckled at her attchment to her bikes. After a few minutes of waiting outside her room the door opened to me finding a even more badass Jordan than usual. 

She was wearing black skinny jeans, a black tank and a awsome leather jacket along with black combat boots and a unch of new peircings that I had never seen before. There was a nose peircing, regular ear peircing and a few extra ones on the ears. 

"What is this too much of Jordan 2.0 for you to handle?"

"No, and Jordan 2.0? What does that mean?''

"I'll tell you some other time, but we should really go on that ride right now. I want to show you somthing." 

"Alright," I was disapointed in her answer. I wanted to know everything about her.