•18•

Ella Choi's POV

We got to his place, he opened the door and I entered as he followed behind me. I was in awe he had a luxury suite. Was he rich? Probably.

I stood still for a few seconds before he waved his hands infront of my face getting my attention. "So what do you think?" he asked looking around the place. "It's pretty awesome, you live in a flipping luxury suite" I keep staring. "Urhh I guess that's cool?" he doesn't seem to get it. "Cool, pfft that's awesome, did you see my crappy place?" I scoff.

He points his finger at me and says, "I'd actually prefer your place as to mine!". I almost gasp at his words, who would switch what I have with this. Okay my room isn't bad but it's not the best either, "Awesome, so when we trading?". He raises a brow, "After our movie?" he asks. I smile, "Oh yes I almost forgot, let's get straight to it then". I wait for him to show me which room I should go into,"Okay you can set up the movie, and I'll get the food..well hot chocolate and popcorn". "Okay sure, wait where am I going exactly" I ask as he turns on his heels to head out what seemed to be the lounge. "My room, on your left" he walks off.

So we went out separate ways, I went to his room and he went to the kitchen. I stepped into his room in absolute amazement. His room was so tidy. "Does he have a maid?" I ask myself. I inspected this unusually tidy room. His room was just breathtaking. He had a view of the entire city, his bathroom with cream-coloured covered in glossy tiles, his shower was big with a two-door entrance and a broad mirror the size of my bed.

I walked back into the room and turned to see a 63 inch flat screen TV. I fell onto the bed and stared at the gold fan spinning around. I felt my eyes shut. I dreamt of Taehyung again. This time is was different. We were together and with my parents. We were at the beach and he was chasing me, seeing his boxy smile made me smile too. He couldn't catch me though, I was too fast.

He yelled laughing, "Hey wait up!". "No way, I know you're trying to tickle me again!" I yell back at him looking back. His tone changed, "Seriously I can't breathe!" he was gasping for air. I saw his figure drop to the ground unconscious. I stopped and ran towards him. The faster I ran, the further he was from me. I screamed his name but he wouldn't wake. Then I woke up...