Part 2

Fugo awoke the next morning to the sound of birds chirping and Bruno yelling at Mista. He probably found his piss drawer. He turned over in bed to the space beside him expecting to see Cheese, but no one was there. He sighed, and flinched as he stood up from bed. Barely able to walk because his asshole was in excruciating pain, he stumbled over to his princess themed vanity table.

"Oh dear.. this is bad.." He said to himself as he looked in the mirror at all the hickeys Cheese had left on his neck. "Hopefully the others won't notice.."

Fugo walked back over to beside the bed, where his clothes were strewn all about and began to put them back on himself. He thought for a moment as he was doing so. Would Cheese remember the love they shared last night? Did he mean it? Or was it just a one time thing?

After he had gotten dressed, he walked outside of his room and closed the door softly behind him, careful not to wake up any gang members that would've still been asleep at this early hour. As he walked down the hallway, he heard Mista playing Lil Pump loudly in his room and crying. Bruno must've told him off pretty bad for him to be like that..-
*SLAP*

Fugo gasped in pleasure as he felt someone's hand hit his ass. The whole house shook as his ass jiggled and vibrated from the impact, making Fugo fall to the ground. Paintings fell from the walls, and Fugo could hear Giorno screaming in fear.

"Oh shit that jiggle though 👀 damn baby girl 👁👅👁" Cheese said, looming over Fugo.

"Ch-Cheese.. it's you.. look, let's just forget last night, okay? I can tell you were really drunk and didn't mean it..-" Fugo was cut off by Cheese lifting him up off the ground.

"Don't worry.. I meant everything that happened last night ;)" Cheese said and pushed Fugo up against the wall and leaned in to kiss him.

"Yo wtf?" The two of them turned their heads in shock to see Abbacchio staring at them from the end of the hallway.

"Lmao gay" Abbacchio snorted then walked past them and into the kitchen. Fugo blushed heavily at being caught in the act, and Cheese mumbled something under his breath and released Fugo. "We'll continue this another time. Come on, let's go to breakfast." Cheese followed after Abbacchio, but Fugo stayed still in thought. (wait wasn't abbacchio dead? lmao idk)

A few moments later, Narancia approached Fugo cautiously. "Hey Fugo, are you alright?" He asked softly, putting his hand on Fugo's shoulder.

Fugo blushed from the contact and looked down at the floor. "I-it's nothing, I'm fine.."

Fugo felt a hand reach up to his face, and caress his cheek gently. Fugo blushed even more, as it reminded him of Cheese.

"Are you sure?" Narancia asked kindly. Fugo finally turned his face to look at Narancia, then started feeling dizzy.

"I-I think I just need to sit down for a moment.." Fugo stumbled onto Narancia and began to lose consciousness.

"F-Fugo??" Narancia said whilst holding Fugo up.

"Ch-Cheese kun..." Fugo blacked out.

"Fugo!"

-time skip-

Fugo woke up a while later in an unfamiliar room, but a familiar warmth around him. "Cheese-kun? Is that you?"

"Yes, it's me.." Cheese said and held Fugo closer to him.

"Oh thank god you're okay!" Narancia rushed over to Fugo.

Fugo looked around the room and realised he was in Narancia's room sitting on his bed, or more specifically, sitting on Cheese's lap, who was sitting on Narancia's bed. The realisation made Fugo flush red and shift around uncomfortably.