Don't fuck up

A/N: Ahhh a lot of shit is happening. Writers block is a bitch so I NEED IDEAS. Sorry for the wait.Hope you like it. Sorry to all the people who don't like Rene's POV. 😘😥🥺

3 months later

^^^Jaylen^^^

Rene's POV

I'm at Jaylen's and he's been playing the game all day and its pissing me the fuck off. We've been together for a year and 6 months and he has never ignored me like this. I think something's wrong with him. He might be nervous to have dinner with Brandon and my mom tomorrow but I feel like its something else.

I went to look in my bag and a plastic bag fell out. I looked in the plastic bag and in it  was the pregnancy test from about 3 months ago. I laughed thinking about how scared I was. But to be honest my man's pull out game is stronger than that wig glue.

I decided since he wasn't trying to listen to me I would give him a little scare. I went I the bathroom , found a pen and wrote two lines on the test and walked back in his room.

I sat down on his bed and took a big deep breath. He look at me and then back at the game.

"What's wrong baby." He said with his eyes still on the game.

"I have something to tell you." I said looking down at the pregnancy test.

He paused the game and came up on the bed and started rubbing my legs.

I gave him the test and he looked at it and put his head down. He took a deep breath and pulled me on his lap.

"I thought you were on birth control." He said in a disappointing tone laying his head on my chest.

"I guess I didn't take it this week."

He took a big deep breath putting his head in his hands.

"You don't want to have babies with me." I said fake crying.

"No no no baby I do but right now it's not even the right time to do this. Like I want to marry you and have a big ass wedding then we can have babies. We haven't even graduated yet."

"So you want me to get an abortion."

"Come on nae you know I don't believe in that shit. I guess we just gonna have to do what we gotta do.
I ain't think this was gonna happen so soon but I promise whatever happen I'm right here with you and our baby ok."

Him saying that made me want to cry. I can't believe he wants to be with me forever. I took out my phone and started voice recording.

"You want to marry me."

"Fuck yes. I love you and when the time comes ima put a ring on that finger of yours. I'm gonna be here for you and our child until I dye and when I die my ghost gonna be checking on you and our baby. Okay."

"Okay." I said laughing at his seriousness.

"I love you nae."

"I love you too."

"Okay we gotta find out how the hell we're gonna tell your mother and brother that I got you pregnant.

"Yeah we do."

"I'm still sprung I actually thought my pull out game was strong."

"Can I tell you something."

"Yeah what's up." He said still holding me on his lap with his head in my chest.

"I'm not pregnant this is fake." I said laughing.