two

Taehyung P.O.V

I grabbed all of my and Jimins things then left out of the canteen with him.As we were walking in the hallway towards an empty classroom,I heard someone running behind us.Once me and Jimin saw that it was his boyfriend we stopped walking so he could catch up.

As soon as he got to us he pulled Jimin into a tight hug,and started whispering to him.

"Are you okay baby?Do you wanna use a pair of my clothes?"Yoongi said while holding Jimin's head.Jimin let out a chuckle and held his boyfriends face in his small hands.

"I'm okay and yes I would like to use some of your clothes"He said.Yoongi and Jimin stared at eachother before leaning in and started kissing.I fake gagged and walked into the empty classroom.

I was sitting there for awhile until I heard the door open,I looked at the door and saw Jungkook and Hoseok come in.They noticed me and smiled before sitting close to me.(a/n:taehyung is sitting on the teachers desk,Jungkook and Hoseok are sitting ontop of the student desk)We sat in silence before Jungkook broke it.

"So when did you learn to throw a punch like that Taehyung?"Jungkook asked while looking at me.I looked down and fiddled with my fingers

"W-well after my d-dad left m-me and my mom..."I said before I stopped to blink my tears away

"You dont have to talk about it if you dont want"Hoseok said.I shook my head 'no'

"Its okay,but after he left us my mom wanted me to take self defense classes just incase she couldnt protect me"I said.Hoseok and Jungkook nodded

"Well umm what should we do while we wait for them to finish there makeout session"Hoseok said,I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the two.

"We could go into the teachers lounge and eat some snacks"Jungkook suggested,making my eyes widen

"We cant do that!!The teachers will get mad and also sad because their snacks wont be there anymore!"I said causing Jungkook and Hoseok to laugh.I tilted my head to the side

"What's so funny?I'm telling the truth"I said

"Its okay Tae,the teachers already know that we go in the lounge"Jungkook said to me.I looked at him then hopped off the teachers desk.

"Okay then let's go!!"I said jumping out of excitement.Hoseok and Jungkook chuckled and walked out of the room with me,just for Jimin and Yoongi to go in there and lock the doors.

I ignored what they were doing and made my way to the teachers lounge with Hoseok and Jungkook
_______________________________
Daily meme:

I ignored what they were doing and made my way to the teachers lounge with Hoseok and Jungkook_______________________________Daily meme: