part 6

Common guys don't be only silent reades,do votes and complete target for next part.

Target :85 votes,5 followers

Anika smile to see daksh,she hugs daksh tightly and said 'I miss u so much'.
Daksh smile and hug her back and said 'I miss u too baby'......,family give disapproving...look to anika.....because according to them anika-daksh are lovers and anika is now married to shivay.....so they don't like anika hugging her boyfriend.
Shivay gritted his teeth in anger and jealousy,.....he marched towards....anika in anger,soumya smirked.....soumya.... thought now shivay will insult anika,and will throw her out....,she message someone that it's time for ur entry....

Shivay....pulls anika out of daksh arms,daksh fumed....before they say.....anything.....everyone hear 'shivay baby'....
Everybody.....turn towards voice and see Tia standing at door in injured state....
Tia ran and hug shivay and started to cry or to say fake cry.....family look at tia confused as why she has come now when she ran away from wedding..... anika fist her palm in anger....anika thought 'how dare she hug shivay' while daksh look at everything in confusion...
Then daksh turned towards anika to ask her ,when he notice anika appearance which he didn't notice before ,he get shock of his life by seeing mangalsutra in anika neck....
What the hell is happening.....shouted daksh angrily.....family come out of daze by daksh shout ,shivay pull himself out of tia hug....now they all....look at daksh....
Daksh angrily hold 'anika mangalsutra....and ask....what this mean...
Anika thought worriedly..'Phail gya raita..'...she forgot to inform daksh about her marriage....now how he will react...
Shivay....pull anika to himself and said ...she is my wife.
Daksh hold shivay collar angrily.....and shouted 'how dare u' .....shivay smirk.....family and shivay think daksh....is angry because shivay marry his lover anika....
But situation is different....daksh is angry because no one know anika as shivay wife....,media had published shivay marriage pictures....but addressed Tia as his wife.....
Anika....make daksh....released shivay collar and said....I will explain u everything.....later cutted by tia....
What!.......shrieked...Tia...."baby how could u marry this anika".
Why?.....my son can't marry anika...hmmm....asked pinky angrily...
U ran away from marriage at last moment...and leave my son...reputation at stake ...and now u are questioning my shivay....asked pinky....
No pinky mom,I didn't ran away....why should I leave my shivay baby....
I was kidnapped.....pinky mom..said Tia with fake tears....
What!...u were kidnapped 'shouted tej....but who can kidnap u from oberoi premises....hmm.....asked tej with doubt.
Yes ,tej uncle trust me ,I was kidnapped....,and I know who kidnapped me...said Tia with hidden smirk....
Who......asked om this time....
This anika kidnapped me,so that she can marry my shivay baby....
What.....fumed whole family....except shivay....
No we believe anika....shouted whole family together except shivay
yes,...she can never do something like this clarify....tej....
Anika and family look at tej shocked including daksh,Tia,soumya.....
Wow.....amrishpuri take bhabhi side....,unbelievable.....said Rudy in shock....

But I believe Tia ....said shivay....,tia and soumya smirk.....
Anika and family look at shivay in shock....then they fumed at shivay .....
I  want to beat u...shivay ,how can u doubt anika  ....murmured pinky angrily.....enough for family to hear....family jaw dropped....as pinky want to beat her hera beta....
Shivay continues.....tia is right...,anika must have kidnapped Tia ,she must have thought after marrying me ,she will get surname,status,money...everybody fumed at shivay,daksh is all ready to beat him but anika....hold his hand..shivay continue.....ye middle class log Paison k liye kuch v kr skte hai,issi ne...cutted by slap landed on his cheek.... Everybody cup their mouth in shock.
Aaj....shivay ko koi nhi bacha sakta....said tej.....rudra and daksh chuckle....
Shivay hold his cheek painfully....and look at anika....who had guts to slap him,....
Here peoples get scared with his one stare only....and anika.....without any fear slap him.....now he is regretting to even open his mouth in first place....
He saw....anika.....kali avatar and gulped....he step back in fear and look at his family for help...., his family...only give him sympathize look  no one come forward for his help not even omru,and his mom is all ready to chew him raw.....
Anika hold shivay collar and shout "what the hell do u think of urself......hmm
It's u who forced me to marry u ,I didn't beg u,in fact u r the one who blackmailed me and marry me....
Now u listen bagad billa.....,I don't care u believe me or not ,neither I want to clarify myself......u can think whatever u want.....I bloody don't care......screamed....anika...,
Everybody flinched at her tone,.....Rudy and bhavya hide behind om in fear....
Ye hamari sweet si anika didi ko kya ho gya h ,ye itni gusse wali kaise ho gyi.....said scared bhavya,Rudy nod...