Chapter One

I surge through the intoxoicated teenagers congregating around the dance floor alongside Bethany, my trusted best friend. I tug on the hem of my skin-tight black dress as we swerve through the crowd, attempting to innocently conceal a small portion of skin. I tighten my grip on Bethany's hand while allowing her to lead the way through the wave of bodies. The strong smell of alcohol seeps through my nostrils and into my blood stream as if I had already downed a shot of vodka or chugged a glass of beer.

Once we squirmed through the countless people, we approach the bar at the far end of the club where only a few guys and girls sat. Safely away from the manic in the centre, I let out a long breath and sink into the bar stool. Smoothing down my dress, I take a short moment to finally familiarise myself with the surroundings. Due to the limited lighting I find it difficult to inspect the scenery but I guess it's nothing different to what I normally experience on a chilly Friday night, except for the new faces I anticipate seeing.

I turn back to Bethany who is glowing with excitement, eager to jump into the crowd and go crazy on the dance floor. She opens her mouth to speak, but finding it hard to hear her over the music blasting through the speakers directly beside us her words are inaudible, so I lean in closer.

"Beth, I can't hear you!" I shout over the deafening volume which I doubt was loud enough to hear.

"C'mon!" I manage to read her red painted lips before she scurries off into the darkness. I watch her tall, slim figure squeeze into the crowd as her long blond hair drapes around her shoulders, swaying back and forth. In no time, her vibrant dress merges with the others and she eventually disappears into the mob. I hop off the stool and follow Bethany's tracks as accurately as possible, using my hands as guidance into a tiny bit of open space. I've never been one for tight spaces, but always one for a good time. Many individuals tower over my petit form causing me to feel slightly intimidated, because even in my high heels its obvious my height will never be substantial. However, I stand tall and slap a confident expression on my face, prepared to face a thrilling night.

Soon after, I manage to locate Bethany happily dancing alone. I stumble into her but regain my balance momentarily. "Woah, you wasted already?!" She laughs, takes my hands and swings me round to face her squarely. I loosen up quickly and drift with the music. My arms raise uncontrollably into the air while my legs bend, granting my hips freedom to swivel. Bethany and I sing along to our favourite song 'Gotta Feeling', throwing our arms up in the air to pump our fits. Hitherto nervous and shy but thankfully now poised and wreckless, I am ready to party.

Suddenly, two strong hands grab my hips, startling me immensely. I jump up in shock but compose myself in order to confront this fanatical person. Swiftly spinning round, I'm met by a pair of mesmerising brown eyes locked on me. He has dirty-blond hair parted to one side and a devilish smile that spells trouble. "Hi" he says in a raspy voice. As if everything stops, I am captivated by this attractive young man. His voice effortlessly overpowers the music and unexplainably gives me butterflies; better known as the heebeejeebees.

Warning bells erupt in my ears but I ignore my overprotective conscious that is painfully correct and decide to flow with the pristine feeling. The guy rapidly spins me around, placing his hands on my hips again and slams his torso against my back. He slowly and roughly grinds his hips into my ass while his hands travel up to my waist. I'm lost for words, standing motionless against this stranger taking full advantage of me. I feel a warm breath of air against my neck as he dips his head down to my left shoulder. I tilt my head to the right allowing his lips to roam around that area. He sucks and bites, nipping at the thin layer of skin no doubt leaving teeth marks. I stifle a moan but struggle intensely when he lowers his hands to my thighs, opening his hands flat, pulling me closer to him - if that was even possible. Pleasure overpowers every emotion in my body, but still I will not utilise my Friday night being unwillingly harassed by a random stranger.

With a large amount of willpower, I attempt to break free from his hold or at least try to communicate verbally with him until we continue. However, to my dismay, he clutches my hips and drags me back with all force. Quickly swerving his head to the other side of my neck, he brings his lips to my ear and chuckles, deep vibrations echoing through my ear. "You can't escape that quickly, princess" he says emotionless. I laugh nervously. "You're mine now" he adds, spinning me round and dipping his head.

I push away immediately with all my might. Now that I'm able to see him fully, I become aware of our intense height difference. He towers over me. Even in my heels I only just pass his shoulder. He looks shocked at my reaction but his lips pull into a smirk as he steps closer and grabs my arm. "I like them fiesty" he winks. It disgusts me. I mimic his actions, stepping forward to meet his gaze proportionally. "Do you also like them gone?" I tease, raising an eyebrow before snatching my arm away. His eyes grew a shade darker in anger and irritation, but still aggressively thirsty, he pulls me back into his trance.

Raising his hand to my neck, he caresses my cheek whilst moving a loose strand of hair behind my ear. Something about this unidentified boy excited me, and I felt obliged to obey his orders. Suddenly, he dips his head and this time succeeds in trapping my lips between his. Although the kiss is sloppy, it is fiery and exhilarating. His hands roam around my lower back while mine spring to his neck as I latch onto his thick hair, tugging at every rush of pleasure. My lips are stationery but not with fear - instead in resentment. I will not let him win. He deepens the kiss as he becomes impatient, violently tickling my sides. I squeal in pain and he uses that advantage to gouge his tongue into my mouth. I finally shove him, stumbling backward.

"Are you drunk?!" I yell as my anger levels increase. "Sober enough to know you're infatuated with me. Don't deny it, princess" he retorts. Heat rushes to my checks. In embarrassment or in dismay? "I'm not your princess, bastard" I retaliate, whipping my hand across his cheek.

Burning rages through my hand while he stands as stiff as a board. As I awaited a cocky smirk, I received a hostile expression. "You'll regret that, princess"

_____________________________
Woah...that was hella fun to write!

You'll like this story im sure! Share it for a follow back and a shoutout!!

Tweet me on Twitter & instagram (rauragetmarried) with proof of you sharing it and give me your Wattpad username!

PLEASE GUYS LOVE YOU XOX

as always: vote, comment & enjoy! :)