Chapter 5

so im here on the elevator with Justin yeah ive done some things like doing his paperworks, ugh this boy ╮(╯▽╰)╭

"why are you not talking?"

"im just too sleepy" i said then i look to him

"Dummy, dont stress yourself too much, aight?"

"Yes sir" i said with a high tone and he pinned my cheeks, we laugh but when the elevator opens there's a a man who's around justin age.... Wait i know who is this man, he's the boy hours ago!

-

Why his expression is like that? Why did he look like he is scared on someone?

Wait! and why did he look like he got into an accident plus he have  neck supporter on and he have so many bruise and his lips look so bloaded.

he is just standing there like he never want to enter the elevator. Weirdo.

"Let's go" justin took my hand and we step out of the elevator

I looked to justin, his smile is so weird, what is going on in here?

"What's going on? Why are you smiling like youre a demon?"

"nothing"

"Youre scaring me" weird, something's fishy in here!

He take his white Lamborghini Aventador! This man! Why he need to be so perfect in my eyes? Why?

"Hey wifey!"

"What?" I fix my seatbelt

"Are you up to something in saturday?" He said looking straight into the street

"Yup! im busy on saturday. Im going to many lot of works! Why?" to be true i have nothing to do on saturday, i just want to see his reaction.

"Hmm...." Then he dont said anything

Im so disappointed (╯︵╰,)  i thought he's going to ask me for a date! Stupid gangster!

after a few minutes were now here

I removed my seatbelt and stepped out of the car

"Ariana" he stepped out of the car too and walk infront of me

"What" i said

"I beat him up real bad, huh?"

"Huh? Who???"

I thought into something for a seconds. The man a while ago?

my eyes get big

"Why did you do that?"

"Because i dont want anyone like a trash to touch you" he smirked "he's so confident to touch a part of your body that i dont touch yet" he looked to my butt like he want to touch it too

"That is why you beat him up??" I took a few steps back

"Yeah. And im going to do that to anyone that is going to touch you"

"W-What?!" (●__●)

"So if you have a plan on going out with some trash like him on saturday" he took a few steps to come closer to me "it will be good if you dont"

"I-i dont even have a plan on going out with someone on saturday!" he is so scary when getting jealous but yeah i cant help it, he is so cute! (^v^)

"good" (-____-+)

"Wait! Are you jealous?" (^~^)

"You wish." He did not look into my eyes

"Then why you're reaction is like that? You're jealous right?" (^~^)

"Im not getting jelous on a trash" -____-

"Yiee. You said so."

"Do you love me?" He look straight to my eyes and ask a serious question

"H-Huh?" Why did he ask that question so quick, he is scaring me again! 0__0;

"Do you love me?" He is really serious!

"Why are asking a question like that?"

"Because i told you already that i love you, You?"

"Ahh... Uhhmm..." i looked down.

Why? Why did i not said? Why i cant answer his question?

"I see." Then he walked to his car

"Wait! Uh--" i cant say it!

He turn back to look at me and mess my hair

"Dont force yourself to say 'Yes' when youre not yet sure"

"Justin."

"It's okay if you dont love me, just-" he sighed deeply and look to another direction "just dont leave by my side"

I cant say anything. Im just looking into his face. Then he slowly looked to me too. Why its like someone is stabbing my heart? Its hard to breath. Ehy do i want to just cry to hisnarm?

"Can i keep you just for myself?" he whisper. I just looked at him. He's face is so serious while he is looking at me.

"Even you fall to someone? It is okay if you are still mine?"

i automatically nodded, then he slowly smile. He touch my cheeks then kiss my forehead.

"Go inside its getting late, sleep well."

"Goodnight" i smile to him then enter inside my house

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So how's chapter 5? Yeah i made it dramatic because something comin, just wait (´∀') did it feel like someone just crashed your heart? Lols hahha sorry if i cant update every sunday because been so busy on school.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, MY USERNAME IS @xzaillahx (≧∇≦)

Have a nice day everyone! (^▽^)

Love,

Author