𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓮?

I woke up and saw RANPO looking at me I jump "Wtf are u doing here?!" "Well to wake u up?" "I mean in my house?"I raise my right eyebrow "Ohh

I woke up and saw RANPO looking at me I jump "Wtf are u doing here?!" "Well to wake u up?" "I mean in my house?"I raise my right eyebrow "Ohh...I wanna go with u at school" scratch his name "Ohh" I pull  him in my bed and hug him then he hug me back "That's enough let me go!!" Trying to push me off "No!" "Wash and change come on" "Fine!" I broke the hug and ranpo kiss my forehead and go down u stand up and go to the bathroom after a while I got out and go to the closet and change

I wanna go with u at school" scratch his name "Ohh" I pull  him in my bed and hug him then he hug me back "That's enough let me go!!" Trying to push me off "No!" "Wash and change come on" "Fine!" I broke the hug and ranpo kiss my forehead and go d...

(That's with decorations all hairs) "Your done babe!" "hai

"Your done babe!" "hai..." I look at him and I bring some clothes for him "Here wear this!" He smiled "thank you baby" after an hour waiting I saw the door opening "Look handsome baby!!" "Thanks babe!" "Let's eat!" I Hold ranpo's hands and go downstairs We saw my parents with my siblings and they look at me I pull ranpo behind me "Why. Is. He. Here!" "None of your business" "who do you think i'm to you i'm your father to make you a mafia queen!!" "That's not who i'm and I will never be" I hold ranpo's hands tightly not letting go "Dad!.... Pls I want ranpo to my future husband!" He chuckles and mom is so worried I can tell ah said "Pls don't do this" With her eyes "You will never marry this boy who cheated on you after a year ago!! " "I love him!!!

"No!!.... You are going to marry kai that's it!" "I won't!" "Guards get ranpo out!" "NOOO!!" I grab my gun and point at the guards "Honey pls put that down!!" I trigger it and point it at my guards or his guards I smirk and said "Leave me alone with ranpo or else" "Fine!... Just put that down honey!"  I put the gun down and I look at my siblings and my mom who is really worried about me ranpo said "sorry for what I have done to your daughter Mr. Kim... P-pls forgive me!" Dad sigh "I'll give you a chance but when you do something again to my daughter I will never ever forgive that's it..." "Hi umm... Who is she Mr. Kim?" "Who is she dad!" "Addison meet y/n My daughter and y/n meet Addison my personal assistant..." She was looking at ranpo and she wink I look at ranpo he was looking at her in disgust well she doesn't like flirty girls "Yah dad why did you pick a flirty girl being an assistant... She is not worth it!!!" "She is not flirty y/n!" "Yes she is!" Then she rolled her eyes without noticing "Duh!... I'm not!" I grab ranpo's tightly and clear my throat "babe let's eat but don't let her sit beside me or him!!"
"Ok mikasa sit beside y/n Addison pls sit on mikasa's... "