The Party.

As Chaeyoung walks out of her last class of the day, Dahyun is waiting outside with a giddy look on her face.

"Let's go Chaeng!" Dahyun grabs her arm and drags her out of the University.

"Where are we going?" Chaeyoung manages to get out while trying to keep up with her exited best friend.

"MoMo is taking us to get ready for the party!" As soon as she says that, Chaeyoung sees an expensive white SUV parked right outside of the gates, a woman with long black hair and a blue pantsuit leaning against it.

"MoMo!" Dahyun let's go of Chaeyoung's arm to run to the woman who has her arms open for the girl.

"Hey my Dubu, is this your friend?" The woman caresses Dahyun's hair before looking at Chaeyoung with a friendly smile.

Chaeyoung can only offer a shy one in return as she stands a few feet away from them.

"Hi, I'm MoMo." The woman introduces herself and sticks out a hand.

"Hi, I'm Chaeyoung. It's nice to meet you, MoMo-sshi." Chaeyoung says politely, bowing as she shakes MoMo's hand.

"Awe, such good manners. But you can call me MoMo unnie, okay?" MoMo giggles and ruffles her hair, making Chaeyoung blush in embarrassment.

The young girl nods her head cutely which makes Dahyun and MoMo giggle at her.

"Let's get going, yeah? We only have a few hours until the party starts and we have a lot to do." MoMo says as she observes Chaeyoung from head to toe before opening the passenger and back doors for the girls to get in.

.....

Turns out MoMo wasn't kidding when she said they had a lot to do. She had taken them to a hair salon first, where she told Chaeyoung to get any hairstyle she wanted.

Chaeyoung sat in the salon chair, looking at her long brown hair in the mirror and knew what she wanted instantly.

She left the salon with black hair that fell above her shoulders.

Next MoMo took them to an expensive dress shop where she told both Dahyun and Chaeyoung to pick out a dress.

Dahyun seemed rather comfortable, looking through the dresses, asking MoMo which one she thought would look best on her.

But Chaeyoung was struggling, she had never been in such a store, surrounded by expensive things. She took a look at a tag on one of the dresses and almost gasped at the price.

"Don't look at the price Chaeyoung-ah, I promise you it's okay. I wouldn't have offered if it wasn't." MoMo came up to her with a kind and reassuring smile.

"I think this one would look perfect on you, don't you think baby?" MoMo picked up a black dress for Chaeyoung, asking Dahyun for confirmation.

Dahyun nodded back with a wide smile.

"You'd look great in that Chaeng!"

No one had ever done anything like this for Chaeyoung, she knew MoMo was probably just doing it for Dahyun, but she was still grateful none the less.

She stepped towards MoMo and wrapped her in a hug.

"Thank you MoMo unnie." She whispered into the women's shoulder.

"You're welcome Chaeyoung-ah." MoMo said softly, returning the embrace while Dahyun just watched with a loving smile.

After that MoMo had taken them to get their makeup done and then they were off to the party.