THE MYSTERIOUS MAN

Veronica's POV
I was at my class, when suddenly someone opened the door and whispered some things to the teacher. Gosh, what the fuck?

"Mrs. Lodge?"

I raised my hand.

"Mr. Jensen wants to talk to you. I will ask for a person to tell you everything you missed at the class."

"Come with me, mrs. Lodge." the man said. Hmmm...that's pretty weird, because I'm sure, that I have heard this voice before. I nodded and walked out of the classroom with the misterious man. We walked till my room, which I was sharing with Jug and Kevin.

"What can I do for you, weirdo?"

"Hey, Veronica, it's me." whispered he, while taking off his hat, glasses and coat. Oh my freaking holy God!

"Chic?!"

What the hell would Chic Cooper or whatever his last name is, want from me?

"What the fuck are you doing here??"

"Shhh, don't yell. Listen, you are panicked, I know and you also probably believe, that I am still a psycho or something, but believe me, I'm not the person you think I am."

''You actually want me to believe you?"

"Yes. I know everything. About Betty and Archie, his "death" and how you are blaimed for it."

"How do you know?"

"Charles. We used to date, weird thing, I know, but after I relised what kind of psychophath Betty is, I broke up with him and ran away."

"Took you long enough to understand...."

"I know, but I can help you. I'm pretty sure, that Betty is lying and I want to destroy her as much as you do. We can work on this together and soon she will be illuminated. Trust me."

"How the hell can I trust you? What if it's just a trick, that you are working on with Charles to spy on me and put me right in jail for Archie's death?"

"Because I'm not the same person. I hate Betty and I'm really sorry about what happened to you. She's just a slut, that likes to steal people's boyfriends. Work on this with me and you will not regret it. I promise."

"I need time to think..."

"Take as much as you want. But the police isn't waiting to arrest you for a fake murder."

"Fine! I will talk about this with my friends first, though. If they approve, we are on this together. And Betty will be the only loser in this story."

"It's a deal. Here is my number. Call me when you are ready and meet me at the music room."

I nodded and returned back to my class. I still cannot belive it...Why would Chic show up like that and help me find out what Betty is really hiding behind her filthy back. I need to be really careful.

●●●

[A few moments later]

Jughead's POV
What the fuck?!?! What is Chic doing here, all of sudden? This is unbelievable. Ronnie told me everything and the only thing that's sure is, that I can't trust him. But what if he is saying the truth. I need to talk with him. Kevin is suspicious, too, but he said, that we should give him a chance and be really careful around him at the same time. I think, that's what we are going to do.

"Princess, are you sure you wanna do this? What if that call puts you in danger?"

"I'm willing to risk it, Jug."

"It's what you decide to do."

"Then I will do it."

Veronica called him and they talked for a while. After she ended the call, she looked at me and hugged me.

"I love you, Jug."

"I love you more, Ron. If you need anything Kevin and I will be here for you."

She nodded and went to the music room. Good luck, milady...

●●●

Veronica's POV
I entered the empty music room and found Chic waiting for me.

"We are going to destroy Betty."

"I'm glad you agreed to do it."

"Not so fast. How did you found that I was here?"

"I overheard Betty saying that she is jealous of you and that she wanted to be with her Juggieeeee!"

Wow, Chic mocked Betty's voice really well and I started laughing like crazy.

"You can come to my room. Kevin will be happy to meet you."

"Oh, I already know him. We used to talk sometimes."

"Eeeh, okay. But you can come and hang out with us for a few minutes if you want."

"Sure."

I directed him to my room, where Jug opened the door. Kevin welcomed him, but also warned him, that he better be careful with me. After a while of creating our plan, we were ready.

"So, Veronica, the only thing you have to do is to be yourself. You didn't kill Archie, if he really is dead. Oh and don't forget to ask Betty questions about his death. She will get nervous easily, I'm sure. Jughead, you will have to act as a friend towards her. I know, it's not easy, but you have to. And I will learn details about her little plan and inform you daily. After we'll have enough proof, Betty Cooper will regret, that she ever dared to do something like that."

"It's a deal!"

"Oh and I almost forgot...Veronica, how is your relationship with Jughead?"

"What?!" Jughead asked.

"Obvious."

I chuckled at the sight of Jughead's pink cheeks.

"We are doing fine, thanks. You should get going and learn some information about Betty. We will talk soon." I responded.

Chic nodded ane left.

"You really trust him, Queen?"

"No. But Betty's humiliation is something, that I want to see."

"Just be careful."

"I am a Serpent, Juggie."

We kissed. We trusted each other more than anyone else in this planet. I hope this plan will help me prove, that I am innocent. We are not done yet, Betty Cooper.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hello everyone! Chic Cooper (or whatever) is back. I didn't like him as a character so much, but I had something in my mind and yeah... Thank you all so much and I'm sorry, that this chapter was short.

♡♡♡