♡12♡

Earlier

Y/n POV

"So what's you wanna talk about??".i give him a bottle of water.

"I meet my first crush".he said, smiled.

"The one that you talk about???".i shock, happily.

"Yes! I found her at the airport yesterday, you know umm then we are chatting...and i really wanted to propose her to be my girlfriend...".he said, shyly.

"Really?! Omg! You should! Don't let her go".

"B-but that's the thing..im scared if she rejected me..".

"No way she will not reject you..she will accept you, who's will reject you though??".i said laugh.

"Well you did".he laugh.

"I-i-i have a children...".i said, laugh awkwardly.

"I know everything...i know you still loves him..i admit i like you at first but when we are getting closer, i know I won't have a chance..well honestly i like you because you are just like my first crush...that's why im scared of getting rejected again..".he said. I feel so bad.

"Im sorry..but she will not reject you, trust me".i said convinced him.

"Well anyway what did you mean you know everything??".i asked, confused.

"Well..Gd and me are same company, he's my friend..actually i plan it all, I decide to make your cafe ties with him..i just wanna see..well before that, we both always meeting like a friend do, I always hearing he's saying he miss someone so I don't bother to ask actually...i don't wanna touch his privacy...then on that time, he's finally open up to me, that she wait for this woman for a years, he's talk and talk until he's crying...he told me everything...then after that he show me the picture of that woman...and it's you..on my mind on that time, maybe you have twins or just coincidence...then he told me your name..so after that i try to plan you two get closer...".he said then stopped look at me. i was shock and speechless.

"So i try to investigate a little...no wonder the twins like him..you like the "kwon" name...actually i wanted to ask jiyong if he know that you have his children but on that time I heard you telling mina that if everyone ask about the twins, mina will be their mother so I decided not to tell because I respect your decision...i also understand that you two have some conflicts years ago...".

"I do not know how to react this..".i said, speechless.

"Im sorry..".he said.

"No..it's not your fault...".i said, smiled.

"The destiny really what you both back together...if you really love him, you should tell about the twins, i have seen he's quite suffering all this years...and when you guys first meet on that time after 3 years...he finally put a real smile".he said, smiled.

"I wanted to tell him everything...but he's married already i should respect his wife too".i said, look down.

"He's married??? he's been single though even though so many girls want to hit him but he ignored it".he laughed.

"But hana??".i asked, confused.

"Hana?? that's his cousin actually...she work with him because she handle the business".he said laughed and i feel really shock. I have mixed feelings...i feel happy hear about it and also mad that he's lied. Why he lied?? Did he prank me???? He's very annoying. No wonder he's always teased all this time. No wonder hana didn't even seems bother because they are cousin. No wonder he's brave to do that. Agh! Uh!