Chapter 1

You were in your early 20s, so you figured it was time. Finally, they called your name as you went to see Dr.Vargas.

He was a young tall, reddish-brown haired man, with an abnormal curl, he had also been growing out a mustache. Perhaps he was too tired to shave it.

Nevertheless, you stepped in. He motioned for you to sit down on the patient chair.

" Hi (Y/N)!", he said. " Are you nervous?", he asked

" um.. A little", you reply shyly.

" Don't be! It will be over before you know.", he offered you some candy, which you took.

He motioned for you to sit down. You did. Then he sat right behind you. His hands slowly making their way to your breasts. He gripped them playfully

" They got so big!!" he said

" H-hey!" you snapped

" so sorry Bella, old habit" he laughed. You turned towards him.

" First I'm going to ask you some questions, ok?", he asked as he held a clipboard.

" sure", you reply.

" How old are you?"

"y/a"

" Have you had sexual relations?", he asked . You blush, your face turns into a big tomato.

" I - I" you pause " Do I have to answer?"

There was an awkward silence.

Finally Dr.Vargas said," yes"

" no..", you reply, hiding a smile

Dr. Vargas sighed, "listen bella, you come to me when you're sexually active, ok?"

Your face turns a brighter shade. You were very embarrassed.

" you won't be charged.", he said

He motions for you to leave. You started down the hall.

You then remembered you left your bag on the chair so you turned around, but right as you did,something hit your head, as you fell.

"Oww" you say as you look down. Papers are everywhere, as Dr. Vargas had also fallen on top of you. He had beautiful brown, green eyes.

" scusi bella", he immediately gets up, his face turned a slight shade of red. " I - didn't see"

" It's fine", you replied, as you helped him get his papers.

" Did you need something?", he asked, his mustache twitched slightly

" my bag. It's still in the room", you replied

" ahh ok.One momento", he said as he handed a lady the papers.

You follow him back to the room, as he unlocks the door.

You bent over and grabbed your bag. Dr. Vargas looked at you oddly, as his face was still slightly red.

" Thanks!", you said softly.

You walked together down the hall awkwardly.

" This was the last hour of my shift.", Dr. Vargas said

" that must be nice.", you reply

" ve, now I can go home and make pasta!", he said happily

You laughed nervously.

" I'm sorry if the questions made you uncomfortable,'' he said

" No! It's fine, I knew this trip was silly anyways", you replied.