Sleepy..sleepy

It was Akmae.....I didn't know why but every time she was around me, she felt like bad news.
Akmae: babe, can I tell u something? I hope u will not get mad and won't shout at anyone..
Yoongi: sure, wut's up?
Akmae: no "babe" or "baby"?
Yoongi: I feel awkward when I say those kinda things. Ya, so wut did u want to tell me?
Akmae: Wutever! I am really sorry but I have to leave u. I have to end this relationship....I'm sorry but it's over...But *kisses me on my lips I will never forget u.
I saw Y/N staring at us but she quickly looked down and minded her own business. I think she felt jealous because she kissed me right in-front of her. But I was really confused.
Yoongi: But at least tell me the reason why are u leaving?
Akmae: if that's wut I can do for u as a favor. I'm leaving because of 2 reasons. First, my mom and dad told me to leave u because soon they were going to find someone else for me and I have to marry that guy. But the 2-nd reason is the worst.
Yoongi: wut is it?
Akmae: Y/N, isn't listening right?
Yoongi: she isn't.... but wut happened? Tell me...
Akmae: last night when she said she had to go out to finish something off. She meant she wanted to finish OUR relationship! Last night, she went down to meet me. She threatened me that if I didn't leave u, she would suicide and write a death note...And in that note she would write that I would be responsible for her death, and write that I torchured in the most brutal ways, which would send me to jail for almost 20 years! Can u believe that ur own dorm-mate or wutever, tried to kill ur girlfriend?!!
Yoongi: Akmae, I think u must've been mistaken by somebody. I know Y/N. She would never do anything like that to anyone. She won't even hit a person for just fun. She will have a solid and reasonable reason behind every thing she does!
Akmae: fine,then! Did u know that after she spoke brutally like that to me, she went to a tattoo shop, last night!??
Yoongi: huh? I thought she had that tattoo before she joined and came as a member and a part of us.
Akmae: and do u know why did she put tattoos?! I over-heard her talking to the person who was putting the tattoo for her. She said that she wanted big tattoos because she wanted to feel like a badass! Does that explain your query about from where she got the brutal-ness?!
Yoongi: b-b-b-but, u might have mistaken somebody for Y/N! Right?!
Akmae: Yoongi, tell me the truth! Do fucking like that Y/N bitch?!
Yoongi: I-I-I-I-
Akmae: ANSWER ME A YES OR A FUCKING NO!?!
Yoongi: Stop screaming u will wake up everyone and I fucking don't know!
Akmae: Meaning u fucking like her, RIGHT?!
Yoongi: I NEVER SAID THAT!
Akmae: so u hate her?!
Yoongi: I didn't say that either, ok!?
Akmae: WUTEVER! WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH UR FUCKING SHIT WHEN OUR RELATION IS OVER?! I AM FUCKING LEAVING! MY PARENTS WERE RIGHT WHEN THEY TOLD ME TO FUCKING LEAVE U! U BASTARD, GO TO HELL!*spits on floor and goes to the door
   Y/N's P.O.V.
I heard that bitch screaming for some reason, but I didn't give a shit, because if I had cared, yoongi would have felt like I really did those things wutever she told about me. But I removed my headphones just incase she takes any physical action on him or me. I just finished eating my breakfast, so I went to the sink to wash the dishes. I could smell the heat between those too, and her blabbering about wutever I DIDN'T do. But wait, how does she know that I went out last night? She even knows I went to the tattoo shop?! I think she is with the CIA or the FBI. But then I realized that she must have been waiting outside to see whenever I go out and prepare a plan and follow me and see wut I will be doing alone. As always, I didn't give a fuck about wut she told. As I was finished with washing the dishes, I heard her yell at him some hateful and brutal words that could shatter anybody's heart. When I turned around to look, I saw that Yoongi was on the verge of breaking down into tears. Just then Hobi had just woken up and was shocked at was going on, yoongi started crying so Hobi came and comforted him and looked at Akmae with a burning rage of anger.