threesome- smut

my soul has left my body. all that is left anymore is a shell of who i once was
-----------------------------------------
Steven shook his phone-head and sat down in his office chair. It was 5:30 PM on a Friday, and he just wanted to go home at this point. His head (head? Phone? His phone-head?) was throbbing from toddlers screaming all day. He sighed and leaned back in his chair, and looked around the office. A little stress relief couldn't hurt, right? He slid his hand down his pants and leaned his head back slightly as he stroked his cock.

Jack had taken off his springlock suit already and was talking with Dave in the saferoom. "Say, Sportsy. There's like, no kiddins here anymore. How about we ask Phoney if we can ditch early?" "Sounds like a plan," Jack replied, and the two men walked over to the office.

Steven was tilted forwards in the chair, pants and boxers to the ground. He moaned a bit as he jerked himself off, panting heavily- and then jumped as the door opened. "Hey, Phoney, can we- oh. Ohhh. Jack, look at this shit." Steven scrambled to pull his pants up, shaking a bit. "Get the fuck out, you two! I don't care what you do! Leave me alone! And don't say a fucking word about this to anyone!" "You sure, Phoney? You look like you might need a little... help... with that." Dave pulled Jack into the office by his arm and closed the door.

"I-- I don't- get out of here!" Steven whimpered, nails digging into his chair. He squeaked as he watched Jack start to palm himself a bit through his pants, staring intently back at him, smiling a bit. "Oh, fuck--" Steven shook as Dave walked over to him and pulled his pants down again. "You got yourself worked up, huh? You wanna let us make you feel good?" Before Steven realized what was happening, he felt Jack's arms wrap around from the back of him and start unbuttoning his shirt. "Say it, phone-head. You want us to make you feel good or not?"

"I-- I... yes." Steven hung his head as Dave chuckled and wrapped his hands around Steven's member. Jack got Steven's shirt off of him, and threw it across the room as Dave took Steven into his mouth. Steven threw his head back a bit. "F-Fuck..." Jack took off his own shirt and pants and stroked himself a bit, just watching the two men before pulling Dave off of Steven's cock and whispered to him. Dave seemed to blush at the words and then grinned, picking up Steven and laying him so that his back was on the desk. Dave toyed with Steven's nipples and watched him whimper a bit as Jack knelt down between Dave's legs and sucked him off. Dave panted a bit, and then pushed the orange boy away from his member. Jack crawled out from underneath Dave and stood beside him as he pushed his cock into Steven. "Fuck- you didn't even prepare me- go slower! That fucking hurts!" Jack reached over and started stroking Steven's member, and Steven let out a whimper. "You can m-move now..." Without hesitation, Dave started thrusting into Steven. "Nnnhh! Fuck! FUCK, DAVE, HARDER--" Steven started to squirm underneath Dave as Jack held him down. Steven never took himself as the type to enjoy this type of thing, but here he was, getting slammed into and jerked off by two different men and he loved every second of it. "Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm- oh fuck!" Steven yelled as he came onto his own stomach, and Jack's hand. Dave pulled out and Steven took a moment to come to his senses and then stood up, threw on his clothes and wobbled a bit as he walked out the door. "S-See you Monday, employees."

"Phoney didn't even let me cum inside of him," Dave complained, turning to Jack. "Hey, sportsy, how about we-" Dave was cut off with a kiss as Jack lay him on the office floor. Jack hovered over him a bit before easing himself onto Dave's cock and riding him. "I guess you were one step ahead of me," Dave sighed as he put his hands onto Jack's hips as he bounced. "I a-always am... fuck. You're so big..." "Hell yeah I am, Sportsy." Dave thrusted up into Jack, getting a yell from the boy. "Davey- FUCK! Right there... please. I'm so close..." Jack moaned out. "So am I, babe... cum for me." Jack screamed out Dave's name as he came onto his stomach, and Dave grunted as he came into Jack.

"Well. That was a way to end the week, huh?"