Annabelle Comes Home

*After the stressful night of chasing Annabelle the Warrens were finally home. Judy felt a sense of relief and she did exactly what Mary Ellen told her to do*

*Meanwhile Mary Ellen and Daniella were parked outside Daniellas house*

Mary Ellen: They aren't mad at you Dani..

Daniella: how could they not be?? I unleashed demons that terrorized their 10 year old, I broke the rules—

Mary Ellen: And they are forgiving people Daniella..

Daniella: Was Judy mad at me?

Mary Ellen: No! She thinks your cool Daniella. Just not when you unleash demons..

*Daniella releases a sad giggle*

Daniella: I don't think I'm going to go to Judy's birthday.. I just cause trouble...

Mary Ellen: Daniella.. I think she would want you to be there. Listen I'm not going to force you it's your decision to make and I won't guilt trip you either, but you may upset a certain 11 year old...

Daniella: you're guilt tripping...

Mary Ellen: well okay.. I'll pick you up at noon...

*Back at the Warren house Ed, Judy, and Lorraine are sitting at the table*

Judy: it's not Daniella's faul-

Ed and Lorraine: We know...

Lorraine: Judy people are going to be curious. And they're going to break the rules. But we have to learn to forgive and forget. Right??

*Judy nodded her head*

Judy: it was kind of fun...

*Ed gave his daughter a stern look*

Judy: but I'll never do it again..

Ed: that's right.

Lorraine: love you

*Ed gave Judy a kiss on the forehead and walked away*

I know it's a lame start but I have to start somewhere