Chapter One.

Edmond's POV

I live in this huge castle or a palace as considered by some. They do think mostly of why my presence is unknown, no one has seen me, I stay hidden before the light. It's the only life if I order my henchmen to fetch me a 'queen' every now and then, but how long does she live? She feeds me for the day and is gone in the night where I can feast on my own, out in the darkness, and so the cycle continues but it had been this way for to long., and times need to change, I feel like changing. How long will I hide? I have no choice. How long will I live? I want to die, but as a normal human. How long can I foreshadow my life from people. I want to be known. 

Already, people think I'm dead. When a woman is picked to enter my castle it is much of a privilege to her, but more of a privilege to me. 

''Lord...My lord.'' a similar voice came from the other side of the door. 

''Yes, Jason?'' 

It's 11pm my lord.'' and with those words I frowned, it wasn't the same anymore to me really, just the same old, trying to survive on blood kind of thing. The latch to my window opened and I dispersed into the darkness.

For nights there was this one house that kept its lights on for days and days which then turned to months, an old almost disheveled house, but tonight the lights were out. I'd luck there tonight, a feast, for the purpose of killing the cat with curiosity. 

Jason's POV

I'm tired of this, soon the plot will be placed in order, every night when he goes out we make these plots, Jacob and I. It's trickier making such plots in the night, in any darkness. He travels with darkness, he lures in and with darkness but when it's time to feast, we use that time to our advantage. Jacob whom is my older brother, were taken away from our families, not by force but because after a point in time, our parents died. And he took us in, he said he felt sorry for us, for what he did but he couldn't help it. Jacob and I adapted but we grew tired of him, we're merely his slaves and we serve of no good purpose to him besides carrying out his tasks during the day. We don't even see him, not even in the dark. He's not like the rest or what I have his his kind to be. He is indeed different and he seeks to find something, but I have no clue what it is. I remember when Jacob and I first got here, there was a huge picture in the hall, of a woman. When we questioned him about her, he hissed at us with his sharp, deadly fangs as I would call it. That very night, he removed that photo, him alone knowing where it went. He hissed with his fangs at us many times, threatening us with his power over us. But over time, he has grown a liking to us, one that frightens me, as everyday we become closer and closer to becoming him, the sons of a vampire.