Chapter 11- All over again 🧚🏾‍♀️🤣

It's been a while since I have been typing to y'all but with all this corona virus and stuff going on y'all should be able to work with me. I have a few things to tell y'all about that probably should have been in the last story. So this kid that I was talking to named Ja'zayvier, he like just umm idk he was played. We never were officially dating but ladies if your talking to someone you would expect them to be loyal am I right...!?. We'll see me and him we're just chilling one day and I thought that we had a little relationship type thing going on that we were gonna work towards but I guess not. I admit it did make me feel and look stupid but, I mean I can't control him and what he does. Turns out he had a whole girlfriend and they had been dating for quite a while. I told myself I wasn't going to talk to him anymore but there is something about him that keeps making me not be able to be mad or hate him. Til this day we still don't talk how we used to and I don't think we ever will because he is just not for me and I'm sure other people will understand that. If you'll read my other story ( Experiencing Love) you'll learn a little more about him in that  story also. The relationship before I started back messing with him was going smooth and it had lasted for about a while but then out of nowhere he decided to say that he wanted nothing to do with me anymore and I was fine with that, because if there is one thing that I had learned in life is that you don't need to beg nobody to stay with you...LET THEM GO. It did hurt for a little while because we had a lot of stuff built up but I knew it was going to end one day. After I found out that Ja'Zayvier had a whole girlfriend while trying to talk to me and that the person I was talking to before him didn't want anything to do with me I just stopped dating again for a while. I mean yes, I had male friend that I would call and get otp with but as far as dating nahh I couldn't handle it anymore. When I used to talk to my counselor it was easier to get back into giving with people and going out more with my friends and stuff...now I'm just kind of a stay at home person. As we all know I don't stay single for long now don't get me wrong I'm not doing anything sexual with any of them, I just can't stay in a relationship. God told me that he had a blessing on the way for me whether y'all believe it or not, I do and I think that the blessing god has coming for me is an amazing blessing.
Stay tuned for more information on my YouTube channel and my other stories and my social media pages
Instagram: (pyt._.miyahhh)
Snap:(@ dhatt_badd)
YouTube name : (Qveencasey 🧚🏾‍♀️)