chapter 8 - Dead Man on Campus

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Caroline: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 4.23 "Graduation", in Steven's Quarry, Stefan and Alex stood on the cliff over the waterfall.

Silas looked at Stefan. "Hello, my shadow-self."

Silas put Stefan into the safe that they had put Alex in. He smirked, locking Stefan inside, tipping it over the edge.

The safe fell over the edge of the waterfall, sinking into the quarry.

Stefan: (voice over from 5.07 Death and the Maiden) "Every time I close my eyes, I can feel myself drowning."

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in Stefan's room, Stefan and Alex were talking.

"And I need to make it stop," Stefan told her.

"Silas made me his slave, Stefan," Alex told him. "He used, manipulated, lied and made me do everything that he said."

"Then let me kill him," Stefan told her. "Not just for what he did to me. But what he did to you, too."

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the library of the boarding house, Damon, Alex, Elena, Kaylin and Nicola were talking.

Elena approached Alex, placing her hands on her shoulders. She took a deep breath. "Bonnie and Lindsey are dead, Alex."

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", in the living room of the boarding house, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola, Jeremy, Eliza, Liv and Cristian were talking while Bonnie, Lindsey and Ryan watched.

"I want to use their deaths to bring Bonnie and Lindsey back to life," Damon told them.

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in Tessa's Cabin, Liv, Tory and Tessa were talking.

Liv barely smiled. "You're gonna make Bonnie the Anchor, and you're gonna bring Lindsey back to life?"

Tessa nodded. "And she'll be able to see her little boyfriend even if he doesn't get back to this side." 

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in the parlor of Cristian's House, Ryan, Lindsey, Jeremy, Eliza and Bonnie stood together.

Elena, Kacie, Caroline, Tory and Liv entered behind Bonnie.

Bonnie and Lindsey turned to face them.

"It worked," Ryan told them.

Caroline, Kacie, Elena, Eliza and Bonnie turned to Liv, Lindsey and Tory, wrapping their arms around them in a giant group hug, all giggling.

The other girls pulled away from Bonnie and Lindsey, backing away, turning to face Alex.

Bonnie and Lindsey wrapped their arms around Alex, all of them crying as they held each other.

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in Wes' Lab, Katherine and Wes were talking.

"My hair is going gray, and my teeth are falling out," Katherine told him. "I'm not sure what that suggests, but it's definitely not health."

"You're aging, Katherine," Wes told her. "You have a few months."

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in the parlor of Cristian's House, Bonnie and Tessa were talking.

"Every supernatural being that passes over to the Other Side will pass through you," Tessa told her. "Sorry. That's gonna hurt like a bitch."

Tessa touched Bonnie, passing through her to the Other Side.