15

madisons pov
-
"oh now you fucked up!"
-
i punched daisy straight in the nose knocking her to the ground.

before anything else could happen i look up and see that everyone was downstairs.

shit.

"what's the matter now daisy? i could beat the fuck out of you right now but i'm not that kind of person" i crossed my arms.

"oh and tell your man whore that i got the message that i was worthless and a whore" i said as daisy stood up.

and of course he just had to run up to daisy.

"madison why the fuck did you hit her!" he yelled at me.

"wow.. so your saying it's ok if someone is saying that i'm fat, worthless, a whore and that i should kill myself!" i walked up closer to him.

"oh that's right! you said i was worthless and a whore too right, we'll that's what your bitch told me! And so maybe i should do you guys a favour and end it all!" i yelled.

everyone went quiet.

"i never said that madison.."

"heh.. yea right. but you for sure called me a whore" i let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"mads" he tried.

"no! don't mads me whenever you're done being a ass hole then let me know but for now leave me the fuck alone!" i left the hype house once again after a fight.

i sighed as in the uber i ordered since maggie was still at the hype house.

why do i always leave the hype house after a fight..

-
authors notes
short chapter but like...
leave some suggestions down below! and what you think should happen next! bye guys! :)