What has happened since Sherlock died.

Author Note
Hey guys, welcome to the second story. This is just kinda an introduction. You guys should know how I am by now, just aimlessly writing, hoping to make sense. So if you guys want me to add stuff in or something, now would be the best time to say. In this, there will be more Mystrade as it was requested in the last story. To start off, this story will be a lot like the BBC's show, I will try to adjust it here and there, maybe add in some of the other cases, I might put in my predictions for series 4 too. Anyways, hopes you guys like the story, love yas, BYEE x

Johns POV
Months have passed since Sherlock jumped, I finally have calmed down a bit. I am now able to continue classes, it was hard at first since I had missed so much but after a week or two I had gotten back on track. I had started studying regularly and began getting the grades I needed.

Time was passing quickly and soon days became months, months became years and before I knew it I was graduating collage, a lot of new people had come into my life and many had left. I had gotten my degree in medicine an applied at the British Army to become an army doctor.

I had been accepted only weeks after applying and was soon being shipped off to Afghanistan. Over the years of working there, I had made friends. Everything was fine until one day when I got shot in my shoulder. I was immediately sent back home.

The wound in my shoulder had caused other things. I had fallen in an awkward position and hit my head in some way that had cause amnesia. I couldn't remember most of my past. I was left with amnesia, a shoulder wound and a psychosomatic limp.

When I got back, my sister greeted me. After I told her I had amnesia she explained pretty much my whole life. I stayed with her for a couple weeks after I got back. Her and her wife had split up so she was living in a small flat.

I had decided to go to a therapist to help with my leg. She had told me to start a blog on everything exciting that happens in my life.

I had eventually found a flat outside of London near Russell square. It was very small but it was hard to find places to stay, especially since I had no job, so no job means no money and army pensions are near to nothing.

An
I know the way I wrote this was a bit confusing, I hope you understand it but ask me if there is anything you are unsure about. Love yas, BYEE ^-^