Chapter 1

John's POV
I woke up in a cold sweat, my dreams full of memories of war. Faces of my friends that were shot flashed passed my eyes, along with my own. Sometimes I wish that I still had amnesia so I wouldn't have to remember that. I still couldn't remember most of my past life but Harry said that was probably for the best.

I sat up in my bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Grabbing my walking stick that was leaning beside my bed, I pulled myself up into a standing position. I walked into the kitchen, getting my breakfast ready, it's the same each morning, an apple and a cup of tea.

I placed them on the desk and sat down, pulling the drawer that contained my laptop out. I sat and stared aimlessly at the web page I had opened, the blog that I was supposed to be writing.

After half an hour of racking my brain if things to write about. I took five minutes to finish my breakfast before going out to attempt to hail a cab.

After eventually flagging one down, I made my way to Ella, my physiatrist. After ten minutes of sitting in the waiting room, she called me into her office.

"So, how's your blog going?" she asked after sitting opposite me. "Yeah, good. Very good" I lied, trying to sound convincing. "You haven't written a word, have you?" She asked, writing something. "You just wrote 'still has trust issues'"
"And you just read my writing upside down. See what I mean? John you're a solider and it's going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life, and writing everything that happened to you will honestly help you."
"Nothing happens to me."

After finishing, I caught a taxi back to my apartment. I quickly opened my laptop, typing up a quick entry for my blog. "Look Ella, I'm writing my blog." I posted it then went to bed.

~Three days later~
I woke up to the sound of my phone, well Harry's phone, buzzing. I got up and checked the screen, seeing that I had got a text from someone called Mick.
"Hey John, me and some of the other rugby lads are in town for a bit and we were wondering if you wanted to come out tonight. We'll probably just be going round a few pubs, maybe watch the game. Whaddya say, see you at around sixish?"it read.

I quickly sent a text back saying I would, thinking Ella might approve that I am socialising.

The whole night was a blur, I mostly just sat aside while the lads downed their drink while chatting amongst themselves. None of them really talked to me.

~The next day~
I got up and completed my routine as normal, until it came to the part where I stared at my laptop aimlessly. I wrote about what happened the night before, mentioning that I had went out with old friends.

Author Note
Hey guys so, this is just a quick (kinda) introduction chapter. I'm just kinda taking things from John's blog and most of it from the show itself. That's all the ideas I really have, just to take the show and tweak it slightly, add in some Mystrade here, MorMor there, use some headcanons I find, stuff like that. Don't forget to tell me if you guys want me to add anything. Love yas, BYEE ^-^