Chapter 7- A break up

Hope you enjoyed!

"What...why are you leaving Aichi?!"
Kai asked nervously.

"I can't handle it anymore, you kept ignoring me, yelled at me, and most importantly you hurt my feelings Kai" Aichi said as crystal tears are falling down.

"I-i did that..." Kai said weakly.

"And you were flirting with Scarlet, you're having more fun with her than me Kai so might as well leave..." Aichi quickly packed up as Kai watching him..

"But-" Kai gasped..

Aichi cut off the words and said

"I've have enough of you kai!!!..... I should've love you Kai it hurts so much like I'm just a stone to you..."
Aichi fell down in his knees crying

"You now what I ended up...."Aichi asked sadly..

"What.." Kai said.

"This.." Aichi showed his scars and cuts

"Aichi please...I'm sorry" Kai pleased Aichi to not leave but the blue hair boy was silent...

"I hate you so much!!" Aichi yelled at Kai

Kai gasped, The Brunette tried to hugged the bluenette but the blue haired boy pushed him away...

"Aichi I'm sorry please.....I know you're hurt, because I hurt you. I need you the most!" Kai said as he was tearing up..

"You don't have to say it Kai I just need time to think..." Aichi said..

"I'm sorry for being the worst boyfriend ever just please Aichi I love you...."

"I love you too Kai but i just can' anymore my feelings for you is gone you erased it by... hurting me!!" Aichi cried until it was silent..

"But I know there's only one word to end this kai.." Aichi said as he was sad and hurt

"I-im breaking up with you.."
Aichi said as he walked and passed Kai

"Kai pulled Aichi and said...

"No wait please Aichi let me explained..."

"There's nothing you can explain.....
Goodbye" Aichi slam the door crying in pain

In the other hand Kai was depressed

"I should've done that...I'm the worst person in the whole world!!!!!... Not loving the one that I loved the most!" Kai regret it..

Aichi went back to his home crying...

"What happened aichi?..." Shizuka asked..

"I broke up with him.." Aichi said..

"But why you guys are cute together"
Emi said.

Aichi explained everything to them...as a result they didn't hated Kai they just give Aichi a advise and just let go...

After 3 days of the breakup Aichi was healed and fine but Kai... He's doing fine but he started to hate himself he cut his arm it was painful but...he can't forgive himself..

"Aichi, when you're not in my side it feels like you died yesterday.... I'm so sorry!!!!" Kai yelled in pain and hurt.

Aichi was happy now that Kai wasn't in his way and then he saw Scarlet crying...

"What are you doing here ?"
Aichi said to Scarlet

"I'm so sorry Aichi I broke you're heart and Kai's heart too I didn't know he was in a relationship with you!!" She said.

"It's alright" Aichi was ignoring her but he forgives her but I don't know if Aichi will be able to forgive Kai...

After the breakup Miwa didn't talk to Kai he was so frustrated about what happened and what he did to Aichi...

Kai decided to go for a walk and he saw Aichi smiling...

"Hmm...I guess his better off without me..." Kai whispered and then turned back trying to hid his teary eyes..

The end of Chapter 7...

Meh:
Wow like woooowwww

Kai:
......

Aichi:
.........

ANYWAYS I hope you enjoyed 😀