Beautiful Nightmare

• Dedicated to Otani Kun, Nicky Moreno, TTT, Tiff Tiff. I LOVE YOU!

3:05:The Bus

The day was brisk and cold and all the used-to-be fall colors were now changed to brown.  It was the point of year in which it is not yet winter, but not fall either.  The trees are left empty of color.  It is like someone had gone and plucked each leaf individually from the tree, and left them on the ground to die.  These are the days that all anyone ever seemed to talk about was snow.  I wonder if you loved snow as much as I did.  I guess I’ll never know now.

3:45:Home

I had just gotten home from a day full of integers, Aztecs, watercolors, spelling, and friends.  Today, you asked me to meet you at Autumn Park at 9:00. I really didn’t suspect anything, and since I loved you, I answered with a whole hearted yes.  What I didn’t know that in the next two and a half hours, I would be feeling the worst pain I would ever known in my life.  That just proves how gullible people can really be.

6:15:Home/Light Lit Down Town

At six o’clock, I ate a gooey cheese pizza alone in front of the T.V.  My parents were out, and my brother was at his friend’s house.  You already knew all of this.  You knew everything about me, or so you said. When eight thirty rolled around, I got on my dirt brown black converse. I pulled on my worn out over size neon blue sweatshirt, and walked out the door.  My short blond hair blew into my face as I walked down the long narrow sidewalk. An icy cold breeze blew down my sweatshirt, and ran down my spine, giving my skin little mountains to climb. That is never ever good.

8:45:Autumn Park

         When I arrive at Autumn Park, night’s dark shadow has already covered half the world, waiting to conquer the rest of it.  I walk through the rusty gates of Autumn Park, but something feels weird.  Things seem out of place and I suspect something.  But of course you already know what that something is.  That something will be you.  A dark blond body walks in font of me. We get to two different paths. Both leading to a different destination. The blond in front of me chose the path on the right, and I chose the opposite.