Who am I?

I am Jarod, a boy on an island called Calizham, it was a secret world of magic far from the concrete civilization. Here, we chose to live with alongside nature where there was peace among us with no differences between the people. The trees would touched the sky, the leaves that displayed many colors, a sun that shines everyday, and an open field full of people.
        In this world, the people were able practice magic, sorcery, being warriors, scholars, and be an adventurist. I practiced magic, and sorcery at a school where I learned to manipulate the material world, transportations spells, battle spells, and auras of many kinds. I had always loved learning magic specifically the manipulation of the material world and battle spells as I loved using them to create a new type of warrior that uses magic.
       Although we were peaceful people, we have been threatened by outside forces that wants to bring in hate, greed, and death to our people like the outside world. We are unsure of this enemy as they come in as formless and seem unwilling to end their assault as they always came unexpectedly trying to break through our defense that has been here since the start of civilization.