Prologue:

"Vince Mosbourne is DEAD!"

Every news article was about the death of a young teen named Vince Mosbourne, son of the most wealthiest individual in Youthville. His parents were seen crying on television, mourning their son's death and Katie Mousborne seen just silently mourning on the background. Vince Mousborne was the most popular student in Youthville High, highly respected but was the worst person you can ever think of. 

"Apparently, Vince Mosbourne committed suicide due to a note in his table clearly blackmailing him."

Vince Mosbourne is a party freak, he would throw a party every Friday, inviting everyone who were considered to be cool in their eyes. Every girl he sees would be considered a play thing or a sex toy. He would video record their sexual intercourse and enjoy like it's a normal thing. He would play girls and pay them a lot just for sex.

"The case has now been changed from 'Suicide' to 'Homicide'. " 

Vince Mosbourne had so many friends and so many girlfriends but his favorite was named Hailey Williams, she was known as the slut or whore of Youthville High. She's despicable to every girl he sleeps with, she is obsessed with him because of how good he is in bed but sometimes she would go make people beat other girls just to satisfy her anger or ego.

"The Detective  has confirmed that this was not a suicide attempt, he was killed due to bullying and for being blackmailed!"

Vince Mosbourne joined many illegal drag races, done drugs for fun because he likes that shit and stole things from stores and not getting pressed charged by anyone because his parents are protecting him from doing any illegal things. He is a rapist and a drug addict  but never a murderer.

"The parents of the child called out the potential murderers of his son,"

Hailey Williams
Beatrice Wang
Stuart Regal
Jesse Bowers

The list goes on, as the names were being said on television my eyes won't believe what I saw...

"Sean Johnson."

I am one of the suspected killers.