💔 Milke Bhi Adhure 💔

Next day there was a hustle bustle in aggarwal house, chacha ji have brought sweet from halwai and
few dry nashta for the ladkewale.

Chachi ji is teaching naina to drape a saree, so if the marriage get fix she could wear it easily without her help, she try to learn with all her heart and got succeed in learning too, the old lady also taught her few things that how to behave in front of her in-laws, how should she walk to impress them.

Naina just gave a slight nod, trying to keep every single object her chachi ji had trained her for, she even applied face mask to look glowing and bit
more beautiful in front of the guy, but in reality, she need no product to bring out her inner beauty, just because of her chachi ji who said her, that she is so simple and need so much change in herself, she experiment the besan ka uptan on her face.

It resulted her face shine like a star, she Is looking now so beautiful and radiating, as If the sun light only focusing on her.

Maheshwari have already left their house before time, as they knew driving in day would be so difficult, and there must be traffic too, so it will take them so much time to arrive the town.

"Main toh abhi bhi keh raha hoon dadu, humari jodi nahi banne wali hain, kyu khamakha aap ladkiwalo ko hairan kar rahe hain." sameer spoke grumpily, hoping that his dada ji will change his mind, and would deny to meet the girl.

"Aisa haina devar ji, ke aapke bhai ne bhi mujhe chaar baar dekha tha jab yeh rishta lekar aaye the, pehli baar salwar kameez mein, dusri baar jeans t-shirt me, teesri baar saree, aur last time sab pehna kar ek saath, fir jaake inhe samjh aaya ki haan yeh ladki mere liye perfect hain, to aap bhi us ladki ko dekh kar ek hi baar main decision mat le lena shadi na karne ka, waise toh muje lagta hai ki woh aapke liye hi bani hain fir bhi." Shefali said telling her own story, when his brother came to meet her first time, and made her wear different kind of attire, to know how pretty do she look In everything, and in last finally realized that she is the one, he need for his rest of the life.

"Biwi Ji, pasand toh aap humein pehli nazar main hi aa gayi thi, woh toh bahana tha, aapko alag - alag kapdo mein dekhne ka, kya haina us time humein zyada toh milne milta tha nahin, toh fir isi bahane hi sahi aapse
mulaqaat toh hoti rahi humari."
somil spoke in romantic way, revealing that how he was finding reason, to meet her through this all silly task.

"Lo dekh liya apne bhai bhabhi ki prem kahani ko, ab tu bhi mere sher relax reh, aur dekh le us ladki ko ekdum aaram se, koi jaldi nahin hain humein, mera mann keh raha hai ki humari choti bahu sirf wahi banegi, haan." dada ji said in hopeful voice, his heart knowing that she'll be the choti bahu of Maheshwari.

Sameer gave a whatever look to all of them, not in a mood to argue.

As they arrive, the sun has begun to cover with darkness, their car is parked near one shop, and all of them got down, they were welcomed by aggarwal so warmly, as if they're a
chief minister or something.

Naina is siting on her bed, draped in silky bandhej saree that is of her late mother, her Last Sign.

Meeting a unknown person as her soon to be partner is a huge thing for her, she never met any guy before him, nor even talked ever to stranger, for her the man her chachaji will choose would be the best one for her, as she knew he can never let her go away with a man, who don't deserve her, he will find out from anywhere,
the person she dreamt to have.

Maheshwari look at the house which is smaller than them, but was so beautiful and peaceful, there was no dining table, no sofa set, but a comfortable bed that will be enough for them to sit on.