Drive

Y'all I've gotten so fucking pale over quarantine. I need the sun like where has my MELANIN GONE BABY. okay sorry go on an read 🥰🥰🥰

*Next day after everyone meet*

Berlín pov

Last night was not as bad as I thought. Noah warmed up to spooky and spooky even introduced him to bananas. Jay however keep his distance. I don't know what to do about him at this moment.

"Berlín! Bananas is such a top but we need to find a new name for him cause he got sum coming for him if he thinks I'd ever call out that name durin-" I quickly covered Noah's mouth not wanting to hear the next few words.

"I don't want to hear about bananas putting his banana somewhere that so happens not to be my business."

"Whatever. Also how was cuddling with spookyyyyy all night." He teased.

"I'm not even gonna put myself in the denial stage...I think I might like him. Like I don't know-" I sigh and continue " i used to hate guys with big egos but on spooky it just seems right and he genuinely cares about the people in this hood and carries so much on him. He isn't what I assumed at all." I admit.

When I look up at Noah I see him smiling and recording me. "YOU ARE TOTALLY WHIPPED!" he screamed and ran out my room with me chasing after him.

"IM SHOWING OSCAR THIS. BYE." and ran out the house.

"I bet he just wanted to see bananas..." I look behind me and see Jay shirtless and scratching the back of his head.

"Look Berlín, I wanna apologizes about last night and I didn't mean to disrespect you in anyway. I hope you can accept my apology." He smiled down at me and brought my hand up to his lips while leaving a small kiss.

"You didn't mean no harm, I still love you jerk." I pull my hand away from his and start to walk away but he stops me.

"Do you wanna go for a drive? I don't have my car of course but lemme drive and I'll put gas in your tank." He asked poking out his bottom lips.

"Sounds Good lemme just put on my shoes."

"Ready!" I say while running outside and tossing him the keys

"After you baby." He says as he opens the car door for me and I oddly was uncomfortable with him calling me baby.

I watched as he walked around the car and got in.

"You don't know your way around here so where do you plan on taking me?" I question.

"Go on a drive like I said and we can do whatever you want. It's all on me Berlín." He smiles and starts backing out.

Jays pov

"You know I been working on my music lately, listen to this." I plug in my phone to the aux cord and play my song ft a friend of mine.

*play the song at the top*

" Wait a damn minute. This is so good!!!" Berlin dances along while acting like she's singing along.

"You really could get big if you keep making music like this Jay! I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you B, you was my inspiration for the song. Remember all our late night drives and how I'd steal a kiss from you at red lights..." I notice a red light up head and stop.

"Almost like this" I say as I pull her lips to mine and kiss her softly. She pulls away and flicks my lips before growling "you dirty pig!" And crossing her arm.

"You'd also hit me and call my out my name. I've missed you Berlín." I say smiling before pulling off when the light turned red.

"Jay you can't kiss me and stuff like that no more, it'll get me in some serious trouble with Oscar if anyone saw that or you tell anyone."

I scoff "Yeah, well I guess that was my last kiss with you." I grumble and pull over to a near by ice cream shop.

"Don't open your door, let me get it for you."

         Benito's pov (uh ohhhhh)

"Was that all the mone-"

"Hold up is that Berlín with that punk ass chino?" Rio asked pointing across the street.

"Yeah wtf they doing over ther-AYE NO UHNT UHNT. RIO TELL ME THEY NOT OVER THERE KISSIN!" I yell at Rio.

"Damn hermano, shit calm down and it look like he kissed her cause Berlín just slapped and I think she cussing him out?" Rio tries to reason.

"Idgaf what it was, I'm letting Oscar know right mf now!" I shrug my shoulders and reach into my pocket and dial Oscar number.

     Oscars pov (sorry for so many povs)

"Wassup Benito?"

"Aye jefe, I just seen some shit...ion think you gonna be happy man..."

"It's all cool, tell me wassup"

"Your female was letting old chino kiss up on her and shit, like we like 4 blocks away from where we stay so I'm guessing they going on a little date or something man."

"Benito I need you to be sure that it was Berlín you saw cause I told her I would fuck her ass up and I'm not playing. So before I do something dumb you better make sure it was her."

"Don't nobody else look like your hyna! It was her car too man. Fuck I look like lying to you."

"Watch who you talking too but ight thanks for looking out."

I hang up the phone and throw it on the floor before kicking the couch that sat outside my house.

"FUCK." I scream and continue kicking shit around me.

"Oscar calm down, what's going on?" Noah ask as he got up from bananas lap. (How y'all feel about noah and bananas 😳😳😳😳)

I grabbed him by his shirt. "Did she fucking lie! You just showed me that shit where she claim to like me so what happen! Huh tell me!!!" I shout in his face.

"Oscar what are you talking about?"

"Benito fucking saw them kissing, Jay and my baby kissing."

Am I really breaking down over a girl? What's going on with you spooky get it together.

I let go of Noah and grab my phone and keys off the couch. "Ima kill that bitch." And I didn't mean that punk Jay. No female will ever play me out my feelings like this.

"OSCAR WAIT! PLEASE WAIT! Jay always kiss her, she always tells him to stop please don't hurt her. And don't hurt Jay he just wants his feelings returned! I can figure this out but please don't hurt anyone. " Noah begs as he tries to stop me from leaving.

"Bananas come get your bitch." I call out while shrugging him off me and getting in my car and pulling off.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Omg y'all wtf gone happen 😅
Also sorry for making y'all wait so long 🥺 hopefully y'all still wanna read this shit