-5

"Hey, Ggukie, will you come watch our play?" Jimin asks, looking at the said male. The youngest nodded, smiling as he munches on his biscuit. The two chuckled, also eating their biscuit but slowly.

It was Jimin's and Taehyung's play, they were on the opposite teams. Jungkook was at the bleachers with his brother, cheering for the two. The two smiled as they heard this, but goes back to playing.
"Jungkook, why did you drag me here? I was just playing with my crabs" Namjoon complains, whining as the younger just ignored him.
"I wanted to see my new friends' game, hyungie, Mommy wouldn't let me go if you didn't come with me" Jungkook says, cheering as Jimin's team got a point. To be honest, he didn't know which team was to cheer for, but who cares? At least he's having fun.

Just then, the game stopped as the team of Taehyung won. Jungkook cheered, but he still needed to cheer for Jimin also. The team of Taehyung started to jump around, happy for their win. While Jimin's team just congratulated them, but you could see the leader being a sore loser. Of course, because he just lost in front of his crush. Taehyung then blows Jungkook a kiss, making the boy blush. But this action made Jimin jealous, he'll definitely try harder next time.
"Jiminie hyungie! It's okay, you can win next time" The youngest shouts, making a little smile come to Jimin's face.

"You like that boy, our leader?" One of Jimin's teammate said, raising his brows up and down. He just rolled his eyes, but inside he was screaming. He walked away, and shook hands with Taehyung.
"Congrats" He said before going back to his team.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, winking to make him blush more.

"This is fun, Jimin's a sore loser"