Realization - would they?

The next morning after the wedding anniversary as planned, I flew back to Japan to continue chasing my dream. That's my priority now.

But if I will be given a chance to represent the country again after being banned to join any Philippine game, I'll grab it.

We as for me now, I 'm working hard to be more better. To be the best of who I am inside of the court.

And as months goes by, things becomes better. I heal and it allows me to grab new opportunities and blessings. I owe it to myself.

As of my feelings, it grows deeper. I felt that things went so good. But, I have to give her this time.

———————

After that night, I decided to move forward with my life. Put everything behind what was left in the past instead on living on it.

Thirdy have a huge part in my life and I owe this one to him. Giving all the time to chase his dream and be best person be can be.

The pain? I was already healed. I allow myself to heal, stop regretting and stop going back to my 'what ifs' but live my life and look forward what's ahead of me.

And as months went by, I realized and understand Him very well. The question that keeps me hold on past has it answer. He wants us to be the best version of ourselves and protected us from the biggest pain and regret of our lives.

There's always a maybes' but through faith, I learn to trust God even more with my life. As one of his promise, there's a perfect time for everything, a season. But what's the best? He has plans for me and by those plans, we hope.

My career continues here in PVL still under Choco Mucho Flying Titans, we're still a champion after another conference.

Well, with Ate Ly and Manong? They are already engaged. "Finally, diba?" That what everyone keeps on saying. Dani? She's part of Creamline now. Actually, in her rookie year in PVL she bagged the best libero.

And yes, I went again to my shell. I allow people to see the real Bea — the vulnerable girl who tends to be afraid to show her weak side. Dani, Jules and Ponggay helped me out. That's one thing Maddie made happy.

Together with Ate Ly and Jia, we decided to build a group that focus on helping people in midst of crisis. Eventually, a lot of volleyball players joined.

Through that talk and dahil sa pag alis mo ulit, you allow me to grow. And achieve the things that I wasn't able to do because of fear. And I thank you for that.

In regards with my love? Our distance made it grow. I don't hope bug for us, but it never left. My faith for us still there.

—————————————

"Ahh it is sooooo good to be back!" I shouted upon entering MORO.

"Ate Bei, quiet baka mapagalitan tayo ni Ate Bets" Dani said

"Nandito si Jules? I remember she have Therapy today." i asked dani.

"She's already done ate. And she said she'll going to Batangas for a mini vacay after hard trainings."

"Oh I see. Wala rin sila Ate Bets here, bakit pa tayo nagpunta dito?"

And her phone rings.

"Okay okay, i'll be there!" She answered back.

"Sorry ate Bei, I have to leave na. Something came up at home"

"Okay, go. Tita mozzy might get mad at you if hindi ka pa umalis now."