Chapter 1

"The judge make his decision"
Damn it..I still can't believe it.Just for 20 grams of drugs and driving while I was drinking, he made this stupid decision why?
"Go thank god."Simon said while he looked at me.I got out of court.The guard opened my shackle.The moment he opens my shackle all of the boys start laughing and as always did stupid stuff.
"Harry,did you took one of those pictures that they put a sign around your neck?"Nial said to me.
I gave him an angry smile and stared at him.
"Fine I'm sorry it was just question jeez."
Oh god Nial has nothing else to do except to make me angry God.
Liam hugged me and said:"So now you're a celebrity who went to jail huh?"
"Guys come on we need to get going Harry needs to relax."Simon said.Who he think he is the boss of me? "Simon is right.We need to get going otherwise we'll be dead by fans and paparazzi."Lois said,as I nod in agreement and followed the boys outside.
3 months....3 months I wouldn't be able to drive and then I have to take a test.
Plus I won't be able to drink alcohol nor I would be able to use drugs.They said they would take the test to make sure that I didn't use alcohol or drugs.i still need to thank Simon who knows how much he gave the judge to make this easy on me.Just,well it's not good,I mean,not really bad but in this 3 months I have to go to a singing class in downtown London and teach them how to sing.It's stupid .I fell like they're those kids with dirty clothes,terrible voice.......I don't know maybe they're not.God I have to relax and not think of anything.
So how was the first chapter?Did you guys like it I'm sorry if it's too short I will update tomorrow.😘😘😘