(35) Meme Stream

Ship: Mini Ladd x Male Reader

Request by: Nobody

Note #1: I forgot to publish this a while back so I hope you still enjoy it.

Note #2: Also as to why there might have been a constant update about all of these different chapters It's because I made a mistake and skipped a number with the chapters 27 chapters into this book. I promise I am a writer.

Note #3: Things to keep in mind

(Y/N) = Your Name

(YT/N) = YouTube Name

------------------------

First Person Point of View

"Craig..." I drawled out.

"Yes?" I sit up from the couch but only was able to see his fluffy perfect bleached blond hair.

"I'm bored." I said simply still trying not to gush over my roommate.

"Well what do you want to do?" He says turning his attention towards me instead of what he was cooking in the kitchen.

"I don't know, I finished playing all my games on my phone. We could play D&D? Oh wait no we need three players at least...hmm..." I started thinking of all the different things we could do to cure our boredom.

"Well while we think of something come over to the dining room to eat. I still have the Popeyes pizza from the video I just made."

"Wait I thought you were on a diet?"

"I'm taking a small break from that diet." This causes me to chuckle a bit from his antics. This caused him to blush a bit and respond, "To be fair I deserve this."

"Sure you do." I respond still chuckling while he made this fake hurt look and say, "I am hurt and after all the hard work I do!" His voice got higher and higher and at the end he walked out of the kitchen and to the hallway.

"Craig get your bubble butt over here." He starts walking over and in his white girl impression he says, "Hey I am caked! You're just jealous that you don't have a fabulous ass like mine!"

"But of course (Y/N) the most fabulous guy in the world would even bow down to the most thicccest boy in L.A." I refer to myself in the third person bringing out my character I put on YouTube.

"Is this (Y/N) talking or (YT/N)?"

"Oh how you hurt me, my beautiful thiccc princess, you don't even recognize your roommate. You have perfectly shot an arrow through my heart!" I put the back of my hand on my forehead and put my head back a bit to dramatize my actions.

"Why am I not recording this!" Craig suddenly yells, "This would be perfect for a video!"

"Yeah, you and me make a great duo." I smile at him.

"Of course we would! I just don't understand why you don't want to record with me."

"Two reasons: 1. I am bad at video games.
2. I don't show my face on camera."

"Well you could be apart of the meme stream but you could be on the side where we show the memes. And if you really want we could put a picture of what you look like in your animations so nobody will see your face."

I sigh because I really would love to spend more time with Craig but there is a chance where nobody will see what I look like...I sigh one more time in defeat. "Fine but you better get everything set up before hand, and don't expect me to dress up for this."