Part 1

Takami wondered if he had died and gone to heaven.

Fuck, this was not in the plan.

Takami had arrived too an empty hideout, the rest of the league still out on assignments. Shigaraki had given everyone assignments that morning, and Takami seemed to be the only one back.

"I'm back, guys!" Takami received nothing in response. Takami was exhausted, but Shigaraki would want a report. As much as Takami wanted to collapse into his bed and sleep, he forced himself to continue past his room He knocked while opening Shigaraki's door, stepping inside.

"D-Dabi!"

"Oh fuck yeah, you sound so pretty."

Oh fuck, this can't be real. I must have fallen asleep after all, and this is just in a vivid wet dream.

Not, that Takami was complaining. Takami stared, trying to enjoy as much as he could because now he really was fried chicken. But he couldn't bring himself to look away. Shigaraki was splayed beneath Dabi, hands tied to the headboard with a red ribbon. Shigarki's porcelain skin was littered with hickeys and bite marks.

He must bruise so easily with skin that pale...

God, he looked beautiful his head thrown back; his entire body was flushed and sweaty from Dabi's touch. Shigaraki trembled and whined as Dabi licked a stripe up from his collar bone to the junction of his neck and head.

So sensitive, how easily Shigaraki must beg. Fuck Dabi, had barely even touched him and he was whining and gasping like-

"Can he join us?" Dabi turned his head to indicate Takami. Takami blinked and stared wondering just what the hell was going on. Takami had expected to yell, cursing, to be disintegrated or roasted. Certainly not what Shigaraki said next.

"Yes, fuck please!" Shigaraki whined bucking his hips. Because a-fucking-parently Dabi had decided what this situation was not worth pausing from prepping Shigaraki. Takami stared at Dabi's two fingers moving in and out of Shigaraki.

"Well Biridie, you comin' or not?" Dabi calls over his shoulder. Takami jolted from his trance, slipping off his jacket, shirt, and shoes. Reaching the foot of the bed Takami paused, he was unsure of where and what to do. Dabi must have noticed his discomfort because he sighed and withdrew his fingers from inside Shigaraki. Dabi narrowed his eyes, taking in Takami and Shigaraki. The two both waited for Dabi's instruction obediently.

"Takami, sit against the headboard with Shigaraki between your legs." Takami complied grinning to himself as he and Shigaraki maneuvered themselves to comply with Dabi's command.

Fuck, focus Takami, focus, focus-

"Oh, yes. Fuck, fuck, Dabi!" Shigaraki arched back into Dabi's thrusts.

How many people have had Tomura Shigarkai between their legs like this? He's a lot more likable like this, on his knees begging.

"Can I?" Shigaraki broke Takami from his thoughts. The man had stopped rocking back into Dabi.

Fuck-

Shigaraki head hovered just above Takami's crotch. Takami admired the view, Shigaraki's hair was plastered to his face and his cheeks were flushed. Shigaraki's still tied hands hovered above the zipper.

"So fucking eager." Takami leans forward and purrs into Shigaraki's ears. He doesn't miss the shiver that runs through Shigaraki. Takami grabs his Shigaraki's bound hands and draws them away. The ribbon Dabi (Takami assumes) has used is soft but strong, it brings out Shigarki's eyes. Shigaraki looks confused but does not resist as his hands are brought to Takami's face. Dabi is still fucking Shigaraki but doesn't seem interested in what Takami is doing. However, with every thrust Shigaraki rubs against Takami's clothed cock.

"What are you-?" Shigaraki begins but his voice gives way to a gasping moan. Takami is kissing and sucking on each of Shigarki's delicate fingers. They taste of sweat, and Takami is surprised that he can't get enough of it. Well honestly, Takami can't get enough of the sounds Shigaraki is making, the moans and gasps. Takami's cock is already painfully hard in his pants, but right now all he can focus on is Shigaraki's little whines and groans.

"You're gonna have to work for it." Takami smirks at Shigaraki's confused face. He guides Shigarki's head down to his crotch again. "Use your teeth," Takami demands.

"God, you." Shigaraki huffs. But he complies, bending his head and used his teeth to drag the zipper down. Shigaraki moves backward to complete this task. Suddenly Shirgaraki is moaning and falling into Takami's lap.

Fuck that. It's taking too long.

Takami pulls his pants and boxers down, enough to free his cock. Takami isn't nearly as long as Dabi is, but he makes up for that in girth. Shigaraki eyes widen, but he doesn't hesitate when he eagerly takes Takami in his mouth.

"Fuck, good boy." Shigaraki moans around his cock, at the praises. Takami thinks Shigaraki is going to suck his soul out of his body. Shigaraki is good, bobbing his head, and swirling his tongue.

"Taught him myself, you like it?" Takami is reminded that Dabi is here too.

"Fuck, was he always- ugh, good?" Takami is going to cum soon if Shigaraki keeps this up.

"Nah, but he's a quick learner." Dabi groans. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon." Shigaraki can't exactly respond what with his mouth occupied. But based on the muffled moan, and the way he rocks back into Dabi he seems eager.

Fuck that's so fucking hot. God what an eager little slut.

"I'm cum-" Takami doesn't even finish and suddenly he's releasing into Shigaraki's mouth. Shigaraki doesn't even flinch and swallows everything. Dabi follows a moment after falling against Shigaraki, still rocking against him through the orgasm.