Prologue

It's been 3 months since Loveleen died. Sikander, Kulfi, and Amyra were living a normal except that Amyra still can't get over the death of her mother, SiKulfi try to help her out and make her cheer up in multiple ways, but all in vain.

Kulfi(in mind starring at Amyra from far away): i thought everything would be ok since all of us are together now but Amiri ji can't seem to get over the death of Pyaari ji.

Then an idea came to Kulfi's mind.

Kulfi(in mind): why don't we go somewhere to cheer her up!!

Kulfi goes to Sikander's music room, but before she enters, she sees Sikander playing zinda hoon yaar on the piano.

she still doesn't belive that see finally found her father, she remembers when her mom avoid talking about her dad and how people called her illegitimate. 

she then remembers all the good times she spent with Sikander. Now, she feels that she has the best father in the world and that she is the luckiest girl in the world. 

she got interrupted from her thoughts when she heard her father's voice.

Sikander: Kulfi, come in.

Kulfi walks to Sikander and sits on his lap with her hands around his neck.

Kulfi: baba

Sikander: haan, Kulfi

Kulfi(with a low tone and a sad voice): I thought after all of us being together, we would overcome all obstacles together.

Sikander: haan pari, that is going to happen but you need to have some patience, you know how hard it is to loose your mother, right?

Kulfi remembers when her mother died, then she remembers her idea of cheering Amyra up.

Kulfi: baba, why don't we go somewhere to cheer Amiri ji up.

Sikander: thats a good idea Kulfi, but you first got to wait for my surprise.

Kulfi: surprise, I love surprises!

Sikander: now go get your sister for dinner.

Kulfi: ok, baba

Kulfi gets off Sikander's lap and goes to get Amyra.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it was sort, hoped you liked it.
i'll be writing faster since I have nothing to do during the coronavirus lockdown😖