Noises at Night

Ray's POV: "Ray, Ray wake up!" I woke up to Nat and some younger kids shaking me awake.
I looked at the numbers on Nats neck. 30294. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘐𝘋 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮?
"Ray, Thoma's gone!"
I sat up as fast as I could.
"What?! Thoma? Gone? How?! He was one of the ones who was to afraid to even go down the Zipline! How could he have run off in the dead of night?!"
Nat had a look of worry in his eyes. I saw Anna behind him. Her neck had numbers as well. 48194. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦? 𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵...
"Who else is gone?"
Nat and Anna exchanged a look of worry.
"Lannion. Thoma and Lannion are both gone!"
𝘖𝘩 𝘫𝘦𝘦𝘻.
"Go wake up Emma, hurry."
𑁍
Emma's POV:
"Emma!" I woke up to Nat, Anna, and a few of the younger kids were standing over me.
"What's going on guys?"
I sat up and looked around. 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦. 𝘔𝘢𝘮𝘢. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦.
"Lannion and Thoma are gone!" Nat cried.
"What do you mean Lannion and Thoma are gone?"
"They-" Nat was cut off by a loud booming noise.
"Emma!" Ray and the rest of the kids ran over to me.
"Ray? What's going on?"
"Lannion and Thoma disappeared, Don won't wake up, and then there was the huge boom noise!"
Some of the younger kids started crying. Gilda and Anna went over to calm them.
"We have to find them!" I yelled to Ray.
"But who will watch the younger kids? And who will wake up Don?"
I sat and thought to myself for a moment. "We'll split into four groups. Ray, your group will fine Lannion and Thoma. Gilda, you stay with the little kids and keep them calm. Anna, you go wake up Don and when you do, help Gilda with the kids. I'll go take a look around to see what that noise was."
Ray had a shocked look on his face.
"But Emma! What if it was demons from The Headquarters!"
I turned to face Ray.
"And what if mama sends people to come and find us? What if the big booming was them? What if they find us Ray?!"
Ray had a look of surprise on his face.
"Fine. Just don't get yourself killed."