Chapter One

It was nearly silent outside; the only sound came from the two boys jumping from roof to roof. The moon was full, casting a lit walkspace for the boys. It was as if the moon was on their sides. Tonight, was going to be a blood bath.

"Are ya sure he said we're allowed to do this?" One boy asked, muffled by the mouth guard. He wore a brown hoodie to hide his dark brown hair and orange goggles to hide his brilliant eyes. With every step he took, he seemed to twitch. There was an axe in each hand, hanging limp by his side as he ran across a certain rooftop. "How come he didn't tell me?"

The other boy laughed, like a crazed maniac, but that's what he was. He had black hair that fell to his shoulder, and it was obvious that it wasn't his natural hair color. It wasn't dyed either. No, this was charred black because of some bullies in his past. They set him on fire and something in him just...snapped. He cut into his face so he could always smile, and when he couldn't always see his smile, he burnt his eyelids off. Now he stood, twirling his knife around his fingers. "Slenderman doesn't control me."

"But Jeff, think of the consequences!" The other boy argued, suddenly nervous. "We'll be stuck in our rooms for months, without killing!"

Jeffery Woods turned around and tried to glower at the other boy. It wasn't easy for his handcut smile made him look foolish. "Are you implying that the great Jeff The Killer and. Ticci Toby can be grounded?" He asked, annoyed. "I seriously started to like you better than Ben. Obviously, I was wrong." He then resumed walking, not checking whether Toby was following. He always did.

"No!" Toby insisted, loudly. Jeff wouldn't be surprised if the idiot awoke the family inside. It'd be fun, he supposed and turned back to stare at Toby. "Dude, stop staring at me. You know I hate you staring at me." Toby whined, forgetting where he was.

Jeff let out a choking laugh as he always did. He sat upon the roof and saw in the distance the woods where they resided in a massive mansion that resembled a hotel in many ways but at the same time....didn't. It was always too homey there and he couldn't refuse when Slenderman asked him to join the rest of the Creepypastas there. "So what do you think?" He asked, referring to the family inside. It was a lovey dovey couple that Jeff had watched the previous day, wishing he hadn't.

Toby sniffed the air and wrinkled his nose. "At least it isn't like the one family I killed once." He concluded, stating the obvious. That couple were practically doing it when Toby barged in. "I say we should get it done in ten minutes and call the cops. Just to be safe. These people have a lot of neighbors."

Jeff nodded, agreeing with Toby. Again, he wished his brother Liu was here to help kill. He was good at it. "On three. 3...2...1..."

Well there's my first chapter. Sorry it's majorly short but I don't know whether I am going to keep writing it was fun to write and I swear the next chapter is going to be longer than the Author Note. Thanks for reading this and if you have an idea for a cover, send it it Jewel32123@gmail.com for a dedication. Thanks again.