oh, sugar honey iced tea!!

'Fuck' was the first thought that crossed Alex's mind when he looked at the operation files. See there was going to be a huge joint operation on a Hydra base. He could feel his hands shake as he looked to see which avengers were joining the wolves, the elite special forces based on the howling commandos in World war 2. He was feeling fine till he saw the Black widow on the list. His own mother was joining the operation and he had not seen her since he was 10 years old before he was given to distant relatives to live with. that was not easy for him to see and he would rather fight the hulk with a combat knife then deal with his angry mother.

'Hey Alex, its time to meet the avengers' his Sargent called. To say he was nervous was an understatement. 'yeah I'm ready, let's go.' not much he could do to delay the inevitable.

Natasha's POV

To Natasha, she was always cold to many around her and she prided her self on it and used it to her advantage. But her son was the one bright spot in her dark world and she didn't feel like she was worthy of having a son to call her mom.

'Hey, nat you ready for the operation with the wolves' as Clint appeared in the doorway interpreting her thoughts on the son she left for him to be safe and have a normal life.

'yeah, these wolves better not be amateurs' she said with a cold indifference that was quite common with her ever since her time with the KGB and shield.

'relax, I heard these guys are some of the best, hell they are even based on caps groups from the old days' Clint said with a smirk.

as they walked to the Quinjet which they would be taking to the forward operating base the Wolves had. They were going with alongside iron man captain America, Bucky. It was a rather long flight but as they departed the jet, there was a sight that made her blood run like ice and rather familiar face in combat gear

 It was a rather long flight but as they departed the jet, there was a sight that made her blood run like ice and rather familiar face in combat gear

Alex's POV

The only thought that went through his head was SHIT!!!

to say this was going to be interesting was an understatement.

sorry this is so short just trying to get ideas out and make sure I can do the characters right.

@Nutty1905 big thanks to her for inspiring me to start this book.