Chapter 6 - She is trouble

Erwin had watched her all the time since the moment in the parking lot. He never took his eyes off her. What he saw, what he felt, and what he smelled exceeded his ideas and desires, even his wildest dreams.

By the great moon goddess, she was ... indescribable.

Beautiful, breathtaking, overwhelming - these were all words he could think of, but they were far from being enough. Not a word he knew was strong enough to describe the real beauty he saw in front of him.

It wasn't just her appearance that robbed him of his mind. What he liked the most, what captured him, was her charisma.

Every step, every look, a gesture, a simple movement, even her way of standing perfectly still, everything radiated a dignity, grace, and self-confidence that he could not help but follow her out of the shadows for the time being, so that he could be sure that this was not a waking dream.

Erwin wasn't usually the type to sneak around in the shadows like any crook or thief. His pride, instinct, and genes forbade it and everything inside him, especially his wolf, screamed and growled to stop fooling around, to come out and take what's his!

But what Erwin saw as he followed her made his mouth water, and even his wolf couldn't deny that the view was more than worth ignoring his instincts and genes for a moment.

She had a figure like an hourglass, chest, and hips so wonderfully round, and a narrow, yet strong waist. How gladly Erwin would have liked to trace her silhouette with his hands, every detail, every valley, and every curve would have been memorized exactly, so that he knew how beautiful she was even if he should become blind.

But his silent enthusiasm was put to the test. His lover turned twice, looking for something, for him, as if she knew, felt, that he was there and looking at her.

Oh, he was tempted to show himself. Just stepping out of the shadows and revealing himself to her, taking her here and now from, but he held back. This was not the place for it.

Erwin wanted to make everything perfect, in a more pleasant environment than ... this: in the middle of the street, in the dirt, between trash bins and graffiti. No, he didn't want to do that to her.

So he waited ... he waited and followed her until they reached their destination, a small if cozy, diner. And if Erwin was honest with himself, he was hungry as well. And again she turned around, looked for him as she felt his eyes on her.

Erwin was blown away by her, his mate, his beloved. The fact that she felt him here near her made Erwin hope that maybe she wasn't human after all. Such fine senses, such a sharp instinct, quick reflexes ... all these little clues almost shouted:

"I'm like you. I'm a wolf, come and get me, chase me, take me."

And the moon goddess, he will! There was no longer any doubt for Erwin! He would take her with him in 2 days at the latest so that she had enough time to pack her things and say goodbye to her friends. At least he could give her that. A farewell to those she loves.

He knew it's not easy to say goodbye to what you know, to leave the memories, the place, the people you know and love behind and start again somewhere else, but Erwin would make this step, this difficult and long way, as comfortable and easy as possible for her, and offer her support and be there for her; everything in his power to make her feel at ease.

And it would repay her for taking this step: with a life bigger than this, a whole city at her feet, a man that every woman doesn't even dare to dream of, and more love, loyalty and unconditional devotion than she can handle and expect in one life.