GAME SYSTEM

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚: 𝙐𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙

•◦✦────•◦ᘡᘞ •◦────✦◦•

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐒𝐚𝐧! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝐅𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 : 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝!

•◦✦────•◦ᘡᘞ •◦────✦◦•

PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT...
(Scan Completed)
Loading....

Before we start the GAME, there are some rules that you need to follow so here is the INFORMATION MISSIONARIES that you need to follow.

╔ ❏ ROMACE theme will be applied on each ONE SHOT stories. However, your existence will be erased once you completed your own task in EACH CHAPTER.

╔ ❏ The story contains a lot of MATURE CONTENT, you can skip the chapter offering if you can't handle the task on your own.

╔ ❏ Your STORY doesn't include in other's POINT OF VIEW because the GAME will be focusing on your existance.

╔ ❏ Your STAMINA will increase base on your Flirtatious skills. It depends on how you act towards to character.

╔ ❏ Actions, Dramas, Mystery theme will be also applied in each shots. However, if you're going to join them to solve some CASES, You must be BOLD enough to face your fears.

╔ ❏ LOVE is FORBIDDEN inside the GAME. Because it was just a virtual world and your real life was separated from the system.

╔ ❏ You will be known as UNKNOWN. No IDENTITY and will be remain a MYSTERY.

•◦✦────•◦ᘡᘞ •◦────✦◦•

Time Check :
(The Date you Entered this Story)

Country Check :
(Your Nationality)

Your Real Name :
(UNKNOWN)

•◦✦────•◦ᘡᘞ •◦────✦◦•

LET THE GAME BEGIN! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PLAY, READER-SAN!