Part 1

Deku's POV:

It is my third year in UA and i think Kachan does not hate me as much as he use to. Third year started three weeks ago and I just now realized that Kachan got so buff over the summer. When i told my mom that I thought he was cute she ran out of my room yelling where is my phone I think she was going to call someone but I don't know who. I have liked Kachan for about two months and when ever I look at him I feel myself blushing. I told  Uraraka about it and she was just grinning at me  I was a little scared. That was about two weeks ago and now Kachan is being nicer to me. I was going to ask Kachan out to day but we were training and I thought that all I would get out of him even if I said hi was "I'm going to be the number one hero not you nerd".

Bakugo POV:

I noticed the nerd deku staring at me about three weeks into the third year at UA to be real it was kind of weird. Until later that night my hag of a mother was screaming from the living room after I new she was done on the phone I went downstairs to see what was wrong I then found out that Inko had called and said that deku liked me. They were really happy and to be real I was kind of to. I had liked deku for forever which is why i bullied him I thought  that i would be protecting him I guess that is not the cass because everyone said that that i was just hurting him. It's been two weeks from when i found out deku liked me i have been a lot nicer to him because I was going to ask him out today but we ended up training and he just keep running from me probably because whenever we train I end up yell at him that I will be the number one hero. I guess I will just ask him out tomorrow.

(357 words)

(hi this is my first time writing a fanfic this well be a sweet and short story that is really wholesome. Those are my favorite type to read. I will also try to post once a week maybe more than once a week. I hope you like my story and sorry the first one is short.)