GENE

I walked down the schools entry corridor, my curled hair lightly shifting off my shoulders as I'd strut. I wore glossy chap stick, a short pearl necklace, diamond stud earrings, and the only makeup I had applied this morning was mascara and a little bit of blush.

Ivory silk laced stockings that crept 3.5 inches below my uniform skirt got a lot of attention.

A Chanel Lambskin Ruthenium-Finish Metal Black purse hung from my left shoulder, costing a whopping $5,100 big ones.

I love me.  I think as I laugh to myself.

I plastered a light smile on my face, my eyes looking straight ahead of me. Confidently striding towards my locker I stop and as I was about to pin in the combination I notice a group of boys staring at me. I let out a light sigh and continue to open said door.

I put my purse in my locker and sneak my phone into the secret pocket I had tailored into my skirt for the very reason to play Animal Crossing in class. I put a mini notebook for notes inside of my purse and hung it over my shoulder. I was about to close my locker when someone slammed it for me.

I turn to my right to see Gene.

"Hello Princess." He greets. I groan internally and blink at him.

"Hello, Hot Stuff." I joke. He glares at me and I chuckle slyly.

"The gang's skipping first period. You comin' with?" He asks, leaning against the locker beside him with his hands in his pockets. I pretend to think about it, and look at the ceiling. "Hmm.." I mumble lightly tapping my shoe on the tile. I meet Gene's gaze and fake a frown. "Awe I would, but..." I make him wait for an answer just to tease him with suspense.

"I've got a test this period, silly. I'm not missing an exam."  I lie innocently. His lip curls into a smirk. "You can't lie to me, who the hell gives tests on a Monday?" He scoffs. "I- huh- Well, a werewolf broke one of my homeroom teacher's favorite vase, and gave us a pop quiz?" I tried.

"Nope, you're coming with me Sweet Cheeks." He spat aggressively grabbing my wrist and walking me to the library no one goes to.

"Princess!" Sasha squeals as Gene and I enter the room. I smile at Sasha jerking my arm away from Gene running towards her with open arms. We hug each other and laugh. She grabs both of my hands, "Have you seen the latest episode of Distance From Home?" She asks with a slight sparkle in her eyes. "Of course I have! I had an alarm set." I squeal back.

"Hey, Sasha where's Zenix?" Gene asks. Sasha lets go of my hands and looks at the boy. "He went to steal something I guess I don't know. He said something about a Vase that was worth like 300 bucks." She sasses. I could feel Gene's gaze at the back of my head.

I turn around to face him and he smirks at me. I ignore him and turn to Sasha. "When is he coming back?" I ask. "Huh, probably soon, I hope. I don't want to stay in here. That dumbass better hurry." Just as she complains Zenix walks through the door with a sour face.

"What's got your panties in a bunch?" Gene asks, laughing. Sasha giggles along with him and I just stare at the poor brunette. "I guess Mrs. Gavin took the Vase home, it wasn't in the classroom. She caught me snooping too so I had to make up an excuse." He mumbled loud enough for us to hear.

Gene and Sasha burst out laughing. "Shut up you're both so annoying. Let's just get to the bleachers." Zenix groans.

"I have a better idea." I perk up. They all turn to me. "Let's go to the park, I heard it's gonna rain later." I smile. "Why the hell would we go if it's gonna rain..?" Gene raises an eyebrow.

"I wanna go swimming in the lake."